Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

What did you dream about last night?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Feb 27, 2021.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I was a masked wrestler that wrestled other masked wrestlers at bowling alleys.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  2. KeynDooee

Living Legend

Is that good or bad?

A recurring dream I have is being lost in the Mall of America.

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  3. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

I dreamt about a close friend of mine dating Gordon Ramsay.

4. Halitosis Jones Aug 12, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2022)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

I just had a dream where I woke up late for a shift, I for some reason couldn't get ahold of my boss who i knew was going to fire me, then i couldn't get to work at all because a friend randomly showed up without warning and peer pressured me into being irresponsible, then we all got arrested for mistaken identity by dumbass cops, who then instead of booking us forced us in cuffs to march to a fundamentalist christian cult meeting in the woods where a bunch of lunatics screamed at us about demons.

pretty much everything that causes me intense anxiety in one dream.

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I did a land navigation course yesterday where we ran into hundreds of banana spiders/their webs... was a legit living nightmare, only to then dream about them last night.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I had a vivid dream that my father was alive and hanging out with me. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to tell him so many things from the last few years he's missed, but instead we argued about the PACT act passing. Even in death, conservative media has a grip on him apparently. It was nice to see him though. I woke up with a smile.

aliens exist and xapplexpiex like this.
  7. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

this is nice :)

Kingjohn_654 likes this.