Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wet - Letter Blue (October 22, 2021) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Jun 16, 2021.

1. irthesteve Jun 16, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 4, 2021)
    irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Third album out this year!

lead single out now:

astereo likes this.
  2. irthesteve

hard to tell from the insta caption if the album is actually called On Your Side also, but I'm leaving the thread title like that for now

3. Hell yeah. This band (artist? is it pretty much just Kelly at this point?) is very consistent. Song is solid. I wonder if Come To You or This Fog will be on the record

irthesteve likes this.
  4. username

hey you lil piss baby

Unfortunately have never loved anything as much as the self-titled EP (which I listened to an obscene amount of times when I first discovered it) but always curious to hear any new stuff

5. irthesteve

I think Still Run is far and away their best release, it's outstanding and way underrated

Zilla, sawhney[rusted]2 and astereo like this.
  6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I am LOVING this song

7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

This song rules. "Old Bone" remains one of my favorite of their's. Dig the direction they're going.

8. irthesteve

jorbjorb and Zilla like this.
  9. irthesteve

Zilla and astereo like this.
  10. Love this one

11. Album's good! I like it better on first listen than I did the previous one after many.

Zilla likes this.
  12. irthesteve

13. irthesteve

Fronnyfron likes this.
  14. This is really pretty. And maybe it’s just because today is a crazy release day but that’s just about all I got from most of it. The Letter Blue was really the only one that jumped at me. But I definitely see this being something I reach for frequently when I just want some music on in the background. Those type of records tend to work their way into my heart in the long run, so I fully expect this to eventually

15. irthesteve

I'm with ya after one listen, it's certainly pretty but not a ton really stands out from the pack. Still Run is an all-timer, but this is still a solid entry to the discography

16. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

This really grew on me. A lot of the album reminds me of Bon Iver's i,i

17. irthesteve

This hasn't grown on me much, it's a perfectly fine album that is pretty but doesn't really breakout much

18. irthesteve

Letter Blue (Reprise) EP out on Friday

Zilla and jpmalone4 like this.
  19. irthesteve

20. Immortal1001

Killing Nothing

New EP is out now