Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Westworld (HBO) TV Show • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 10, 2016.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Ozark, Westworld, and Fargo. What else?

Brent likes this.
  2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

J/k...but also kinda seriously because I am still watching and it has been pretty good post Saviors war.

Jusscali likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Kidding, Better Call Saul, Devs, Better Things, Good Girls, Bojack... do I watch too much TV? Who's to say?

Brent, morgantayler, Joe and 2 others like this.
  4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Damn I haven’t even watched since they captured Negan.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Seasons 9 and the first half of 10 have been pretty good. Not quite up to the Season 1/4/5 quality but definitely better than 6-8. We'll see how the back half of season 10 sticks the landing.

6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Cfw for devs. Love better things too. I pretty much watch everything in tv but that’s a heavy slate for sure.

irthesteve likes this.
  7. irthesteve

[​IMG]

airik625, sawhney[rusted]2 and Joe like this.
  8. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

New trailer.

9. Jusscali

This could end up being a dope ass science fiction action flick or an overwrought mess far removed from the great intrigue of the starting point.

10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

i'll probably finish the second season at some point. show fell off hard for me.

11. Jusscali

I still loved it. I could watch maeves badassery in straight up perpetuity. One of my all time favorite characters

Jacob likes this.
  12. irthesteve

Definitely still love this show, don't think I'm gonna watch the S3 trailer though, I'll go in blind

13. I still really liked S2, so I'm completely in on this show. Visuals and cinematography for S3 looks on point as always.

irthesteve likes this.
  14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

show has always been bad

15. phaynes12

i’ll probably still watch it. because i’m a moron.

16. irthesteve

show has never been bad

Joe and Jusscali like this.
  17. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

show was never bad. they just didn't give me enough season two to want to keep watching, they just killed the momentum. they did the same season 1 but i guess i got annoyed after a certain point - mostly a preference thing though, I'm not great with mystery driven plots.

18. phaynes12

disagree, as do most people who write about tv for a living on websites dedicated to tv, but okay!!!

19. Maverick

Trusted

This is one of those shows I don’t really like but feel compelled to watch for its production and style alone. I’ll probably wait til the season ends to watch it all.

20. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

He must be forgetting that your opinion on a piece of entertainment is wrong when it’s contrary to what “experts” say. What a numbskull.

manoverboard365 and Jacob like this.
  21. irthesteve

"people who write about tv for a living" are the exact kind of people whose opinions on TV I don't care about

22. I wouldn't say most critics, even though a lot more of them are critical than the RT score probably indicates.

upload_2020-2-20_14-19-12.png

irthesteve likes this.
  23. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

yeah exactly lol

24. irthesteve

Same reason I don't like music reviews, or movie reviews, or... well.... reviews in general. I am just simply not interested in what strangers think about the entertainment that I consume.

EDIT: also LOL at both seasons being certified fresh anyway, despite any of this discussion

Jacob likes this.
  25. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

They had me until the Sweet Child O' Mine rendition lol.

Also, hooray! Todd season!

Dan Quinlan likes this.