Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Westworld (HBO) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Another new trailer:

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

really excited for this.

3. Anybody participating in the discoverwestworld.com stuff? I started getting emails from them to apply for and visit westworld. Kind of a fun little marketing thing. Anyways, I answered a bunch of questions like a week or so ago, and I got an email today saying I align most closely with Bounty Hunter. I booked a 4-week trip starting Oct. 2nd. Chose the Gold package for "advanced" guests, and I opted for a 2-room Villa even though I'm going by myself. Total bill came out to $7,932,000 lol. I "booked" the trip and got confirmation email saying

4. airik625

Can you explain this a little bit more? Sorry, I'm just confused ha. This is my first time hearing about this, and I'm curious to exactly what your part is.

5. It's kind of like pottermore I guess, if you've ever done that. You enter an email, and go through this little online brochure/tour. Afterwards you complete a questionnaire with a bunch personality-related questions. Later they send you an email telling you what you matched up with best. Then you "book a visit" selecting various options for your stay (what kind of visitors package, length of stay, what kind of room, etc.), and that's as much as I've seen so far. I probably started getting emails from them because I was subscribed to HBO NOW during Game of Thrones.

6. [​IMG]

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

two fuckin dayyyyssssss

8. airik625

Ready

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

this sunday!?! yesss. i was just thinking how i'm not watching any shows at the moment

10. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

So excited!

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Sunday nights are crazy with shows now, this is just adding more fuel to the fire. Plus Ash vs. Evil Dead got moved to Sundays at 10:00 p.m. Jeez.

12. airik625

It's prime time for shows. Of the shows I watch; one comes on Wednesday, one comes in Friday, and the rest come on Sunday.

I was thinking about this the other day actually ha.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. Anthony_

Not to de-rail the thread (although the show hasn't started yet, so I'm not detracting from that at the moment) but the number of shows I watch is probably unhealthy and they all run into each other on nearly every night of the week. I think the only night I don't have anything is Friday (I still watch SNL on Saturdays out of a weird sense of obligation); every other night of the week I have at least two shows on.

14. airik625

Sounds like you need to start watching Quarry then. Tonight's eoisode is only the fourth, so you wouldn't have much to catch up on.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  15. Anthony_

Goddammit. Looking it up right now, that sounds really good. But Luke Cage just dropped today so it may have to wait, oh, about 12 more hours or so.

16. airik625

It is SO good. Luke Cage can wait (I really want to watch it too). Trust me on this one!

17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

TONIGHT!

18. Sucks I won't watch this live tonight due to the Steelers game. Can't wait tho.

19. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I have such high hopes for this show. Really hope HBO got this right cause it has such great potential. Can't wait for tonight.

20. airik625

With all the big names involved in this, I'm pretty confident. Excited for the premiere tonight though.

dhayes likes this.
  21. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

So ready for this. The buzz around the first episode has been extremely positive.

airik625 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I'll be at the game

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Michael Crichton hypeeee!!

coleslawed and dhayes like this.
  24. radiodead

Trusted

Shocked there are only 2 pages of posts. Assuming this thread will eventually blow the fuck up. Early buzz has been so positive for the show. Can't wait for tonight.

25. airik625