Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Welcome to Geekdom/Chat Sematary Podcast • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Deanna, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

4. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Deanna likes this.
  5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

6. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I just blew through all the MCU movies for the first time, and I really enjoyed going back to the podcast episodes I skipped when I hadn't seen the movies. Now I kinda wanna dive into the comics, but I'm so overwhelmed.

Deanna likes this.
  7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Well thank you for going back to them! I still have a handful of the MCU movies to discuss, so there will definitely be more coming. Have you considered checking out Marvel Unlimited? There's a lot on the app, but it makes it super easy to try something out and see if you like it.

8. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I did the trial, and then got too busy to check anything out and it ended. I gotta just go the store up the road from my house and pick something that catches my eye

Deanna likes this.
  9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Supporting your local shop is always great, too! If you liked Iron Man 3, that movie took part of the story from Iron Man: Extremis. Not sure if most stores keep it in stock since it's not quite as new of a comic, but here's what it looks like: https://amzn.to/2FQry7z

Happy to offer up some other suggestions if you have any specific characters you'd be interested in!

PatRFinley likes this.
  10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

13. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Shirts are on sale for a couple days via TeePublic if you're still interested! Link is in the previous post.

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Ordered! :)

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Shakriel likes this.
  20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I ran a poll last week for WTG that I 100% failed to drop in here, but it seems like some people would want some bonus episodes about current film, TV, comics, etc. news. I think I'll play around with that idea this week and see how episodes of me just talking would sound.

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

PatRFinley likes this.
  24. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. Deanna

Trusted Supporter