Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Welcome to Geekdom/Chat Sematary Podcast • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Deanna, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Annihilation is today's episode topic! We dive into the book briefly, but the majority of it is on the movie. Annihilation

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

New episode is on both seasons of Jessica Jones. Show notes have links to some of my posts on S2 and my overall rankings for the shows. Jessica Jones S1 and S2

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

THE PODCAST IS ON SPOTIFY NOW!! Welcome to Geekdom

Excuse the caps, I'm just excited about it even if I don't use Spotify haha.

primavera and Shakriel like this.
  4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Today’s episode is on The Avengers! Trying to do some MCU stuff leading into Infinity War. Thanks to @BackyardHero11 for joining! The Avengers

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Today’s episode is all about Iron Man with Becky Kovach. More MCU coming before I go see Infinity War too. Iron Man

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Bonus episode this week! Decided to drop one I had recorded about Facebook so it didn’t sit too long with all of the planned MCU coverage. Facebook

7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  8. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Deanna likes this.
  9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I do edit some of those out where I can. :ironman:

10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

no worries there's some damage that can't be undone hahah

Deanna likes this.
  11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Avengers: Infinity War episode is here! Everything is spoiled so definitely watch before listening. Avengers: Infinity War

13. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I’m running a poll on Twitter right now. Also, looking to schedule more episodes so if anyone wants to send topic suggestions/hop on the podcast, let me know!

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

15. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

New episode is on Get Out, one of my favorite movies from last year that I waited until this year to watch. Get Out

17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Quick announcement! I'm launching a paid version of the newsletter. For $2/month (I might consider lowering this to $1 if that's better for people) you get exclusive articles written by me each month in addition to the usual newsletter.

Welcome to Geekdom: The Newsletter | Revue

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on this, I'd love to hear them.

18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Today's episode is on A Quiet Place. Enjoyed the movie quite a bit. A Quiet Place

20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hope you're all ready for some Thor discussion with this week's episode! Thor: Ragnarok

21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Looking to schedule more episodes soon. If anyone who has previously been on the podcast wants to suggest topics, hit me up. Looking at you @Tim, @dadbolt, and @Jason Tate. If anyone else wants to potentially guest, you can also hit me up!

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

23. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

As you know, I don't have much time lately. Maybe we could fit something into August?

24. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Sure thing!

25. Deanna

Trusted Supporter