Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Welcome to Geekdom/Chat Sematary Podcast • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Deanna, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hello! New episode today is all about Arrival.
    Arrival

I'm not huge on non-Star Wars sci-fi movies, but I enjoyed this a ton. Good conversation on it. Not that I'm biased or anything.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

EPISODE 50!!!! Thanks to everyone who gives this a listen and to those of you who have been a guest on the show. Really geeky topic this week.

Digital Storage and Backup Data

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Contender and dadbolt like this.
  5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just finished editing tomorrow's Batman-centric episode with @Jason Tate!

dadbolt, ugman_2000 and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Jason Tate and dadbolt like this.
  7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I wanna hear @dadbolt talk about Bojack. Can we get an ep?

dadbolt likes this.
  8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

i think im talking Batman next time maybe? if @Deanna gets to Bojack sometime I would def be down to do it.

suicidesaints likes this.
  9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

@suicidesaints @dadbolt I've only watched a single episode of Bojack and told a friend if I ever finish he could come on to discuss it. Maybe we could do a three person episode? I'll definitely work it out whenever I have time to watch it. With fall TV in gear, that might be difficult haha. But I will try!!

suicidesaints likes this.
  10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Haha. It's all good. I understand. Just putting it out there.

Deanna likes this.
  11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

The author of Why You Better Call Saul (Steven Keslowitz) saw my review of Alan Sepinwall's Breaking Bad 101 and wants to come on the podcast to talk about both shows. I'm down to crowdsource some questions if anyone has any. I'll probably grab a copy of his book first and gear it more towards that just because I think BB and BCS could easily be separate episodes.

coleslawed and suicidesaints like this.
  12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

ianebaldwin likes this.
  13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Keep meaning to check this out. Have a trip this week, so I'll definitely download these, especially that new one; definitely relevant to my interests.

14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! Hope it's helpful. Would love any feedback, if you have it, after listening!

Shakriel likes this.
  15. Had a blast talking about freelancing with you. I hope it helps someone on their freelance journey!

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Same. Thanks for coming on and recommending the topic!

17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just want to give you all a little look at the next few weeks! Here's what I have coming up: Yellowcard, 30 Days of Night (the comic mini-series), Arrowverse, Star Wars: Phasma.

As of right now, I also have episodes scheduled for Supergirl S1-2 and the first season of Mindhunter.

18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Okay, the 30 Days of Night episode is no longer happening, so unfortunately I likely won't get a Halloween-themed episode up for Halloween (boo).

But today's episode is all about Yellowcard with @becky kovach. Yellowcard

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Craig Manning likes this.
  20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Quick update for anyone who isn't on Twitter or doesn't follow me/the podcast. Have some ideas for a few more recordings, which should get me through to the end of the year almost. Might take Christmas week off just because I feel like I've been pretty darn consistent with this through the first 50+ episodes.

21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Phasma episode is here! Phasma

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

This week's episode is all about Mindhunter. We discuss the casting, setting, storyline, etc. Mindhunter S1

23. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

New episode! A bunch of character talk with @Jacob Tender for Stranger Things 2. We dive into the plot, setting, music, etc. too.

Stranger Things 2

24. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Today's episode is all about Riverdale season one. Riverdale S1

Shout out to @BackyardHero11 for making his first appearance on the show!

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so much fun! thanks for having me on the show, hope everyone enjoys it!

Deanna likes this.