Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Welcome to Geekdom/Chat Sematary Podcast • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Deanna, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Didn't know Bryan Singer was involved with Apt Pupil when I started the podcast, so this was a bit of a tough one to discuss.
    Apt Pupil (1998)

3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

5. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Another Pixar movie discussion this week! Onward

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone here ever dived into the Carrie sequel or reboots? I was surprised that I enjoyed The Rage more than I expected to. The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999)

Also, I'm working on getting new guests on both shows. If anyone has any creators, journalists, etc. who they'd like to suggest, toss them my way!

7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

This was a fun one. I don't rewatch movies unless it's for a podcast, but maybe I should reconsider that.

8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

This one was one of my first King reads (maybe the first?). My memory is horrible, but I know it was one I read several years before starting the podcast, so it was fun revisiting it. The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (1999)

9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Jonathan likes this.
  10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Jonathan likes this.
  11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Getting back to working on having new guests on! This was a fun discussion. Garden State

12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone else read The Plant by Stephen King? Interesting read for sure. The Plant (2000)

13. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hey all, I totally spaced on posting last week's episodes here. Unless someone wants to let me know if they find this thread useful for deciding what episodes you want to listen to, I'm thinking I might retire it. I had grand plans of making this more of a discussion thread about the episodes/topics but that's clearly not what happened lol.

However, here's one last episode for you. Maria Sherman joined to talk about her new book Larger Than Life and it was fun.