Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Welcome to Geekdom: A Podcast You’ll Like

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Welcome to Geekdom is podcast that dives into movies, books, tv shows, comic books, and more. It’s hosted by Deanna Chapman, who you may recognize as a contributor on this website and previous guest-host on the Encore podcast. The podcast has been going strong since 2016 and there are a whole bunch of new guests lined up for 2020. If you’ve never given it a listen, now’s a great time to subscribe and get lost in geekdom.

Some episodes you may enjoy:

Basically, if you like awesome pop-culture stuff, there’s a chance it’s been talked about on this podcast. All of the links to subscribe in your favorite podcast player can be found here.

You can also follow the podcast on Twitter and Instagram.

Our thanks to Welcome to Geekdom for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

Super fun show! I was on the A Nightmare on Elm Street episode.

Deanna and BoldType like this.
  3. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

Looks like something I'd be interested in checking out more regularly! Nice work, @Deanna !!

Deanna likes this.
  4. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Sorry, I just now saw this. Thank you!!

paythetab likes this.
  5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I've been looking for a new podcast to add since my commute keeps getting longer and longer. Thanks!

Deanna likes this.
  6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Hope you enjoy and thanks for checking it out!

CyberInferno likes this.
  7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just a quick FYI for anyone here. Jason kindly let me make a thread for my podcasts: Welcome to Geekdom/Chat Sematary • forum.chorus.fm

It's mostly me just dropping in episode links, but would love to chat about the episodes/podcasts in general with anyone who's interested!