Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weezer - Weezer (The White Album) (April 1, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

No, not yet :verysad:

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I like this. Nice and breezy pop-rock record. Jake Sinclair was a good producer choice.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm probably not the norm, but I have

Weezer
    Weezer (2001)
    Weezer (2008)
    Weezer (2016)

4. I have Weezer (The Blue Album), Weezer (The Green Album), and Weezer (The White Album)

5. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Omg I love Wind In Our Sail. I can't wait to blast this album allllllll summer.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I have "The Blue Album","The Green Album","The Red Album", And Weezer (The White Album). Been waiting on the leak to fix that. And what do you know B-)

7. Love that chorus.

8. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Same. I think iTunes recognizes it as that, too, because it always manages to find the right artwork when I've done this.

9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This is the most natural sounding Weezer since 1996. It feels like they're not trying to "be" anything else, if that makes sense. It's everything they were trying to do in their Red/Raditude/Hurley phase but without the unbearable cheesiness.

Endless Bummer is such a great closer.

patrfinley likes this.
  10. PatRFinley

I haven't stopped listening since this hit my iTunes. It's incredible. Aside from the singles, Summer Elaine and Drunk Dori, (Girl We Got A) Good Thing, and Endless Bummer are my favorites

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Aaron Mook Mar 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 30, 2016)
    "(Girl We Got A) Good Thing" is so good. I never thought they'd write another "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To," the one song worth a damn on Raditude. So glad they did.

12. Craig Manning

They should co-write more songs with Butch Walker. Re: "If You're Wondering..."

13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Everyone should write more songs with Butch Walker

Craig Manning likes this.
  14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

This is pretty fun

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Been spending the last few nights listening to every Weezer album in a row. I've come to the conclusion that they don't have any that are outright terrible, just some that are weaker. That's probably a big minority opinion but Rivers just has this knack for the catchiest melodies that make it impossible for me to hate anything they've done

smoke4thecaper and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. PatRFinley

You're not alone. Raditude isn't great, neither is Hurley, but they're both fun in a Weezer kind of way. Never understood the hate on Make Believe

tdlyon likes this.
  17. irthesteve

This album is very fun, going to be an enjoyable summer album and, well all-the-time album as well. Weezer did it again!

Craig Manning likes this.
  18. razorburn

Trusted

Album just oozes of summer.

19. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I love this album to bits, listened to it on the way to and from work. Standout tracks Wind In Our Sail, LA Girlz and Endless Bummer. Getting a major Green album vibe from the whole thing, which is great.

20. Craig Manning

Well ain't that the truth.

smoke4thecaper and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I love this album. I never thought they were capable of putting out 2 great albums in a row again, after the messy streak of MB/Red/Rad/Hurley. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

22. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Big fan of this. With the sunshine actually out and the weather warming up, this will definitely be getting lots of spins from me.

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This is great! Nothing on here that I dislike.

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Love that this is getting such a positive response. Need to download/listen tomorrow.

25. irthesteve

get Hurley outta that list