Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weezer Cover Fall Out Boy

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Yourbiggestflan likes this.
  2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I liked Enter Sandman more.

Allthegiganticthings likes this.
  3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

That's quite too bad they chose exactly the same hit song ;d but still cool!

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  4. Yourbiggestflan

Regular

Sucks that FOB had to drop off because of the virus and taking precautions, but I think this was a good gesture for a bunch of disappointed fans. Doesn't make it easier, but hopefully softened the blow.

Bartek T. likes this.
  5. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Interrupters did a medley of centuries, dance dance, and something else last night instead of sugar (rivers still did)

artbynickferran and Bartek T. like this.
  6. Earnie Banks

This tour is plain irresponsible. Mass gatherings, full of maskless people. Delta RAGING, with so much uncertainty around the long effects of Covid, and even the severity of breakthrough cases. Hospitalization (i.e. most severe Covid cases) are at record highs since the tour started, and its not just unvaxxed ppl. Fall Out Boy, out of an abundance of caution for themselves but not others, had to drop a few shows bc of a case.

I know this is the fault of their handlers but this definitely has me disappointed in two of my all time favs in Weezer and Green Day. I also blame the current administration who is pretending like vax makes you bulletproof just to keep the economy rolling. So many enablers in this situation, and I am guessing no one will be held accountable.

7. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

I hear ya…looks like turnouts have been so-so too because people worry about the obvious topic of catching COVID from someone not vaccinated. My neighbor went to the DC show last night, and said vendors were on megaphones shouting that Fall Out Boy weren’t playing and refunds were available to anyone who wanted one. Seems like a very big insurance investor wanted this tour to continue regardless of the risks, which is very irresponsible. Hoping no one gets seriously ill from trying to attend a concert, much less a festival of this scale.
    3E8987B3-ABD5-40EA-BAC1-7F6C0D872F3A.jpeg 1BB321E2-1435-43F5-B3F7-5886EDFFFC82.jpeg

Earnie Banks likes this.