Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weezer – “Feels Like Summer”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Wow, already another album? Loved the last one.

3. Eml182

Regular

I actually really like this, just feels like more of a Rivers Cuomo solo venture.

4. lava890

Regular Supporter

I loved the last two albums and hated their lead singles, so I'm holding out hope for this album too.

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This is fucking cool. Last album was fantastic.

6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Seems like the White album [EDIT: Everything Will Be Alright in the End] was the start of their resurgence in creativity and energy.

7. somethingliketj

And that's why you always leave a note.

Just here to give you "mad props" on your avatar... :crylaugh:

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Just change Donna to you and we have a party *belches*

coleslawed and somethingliketj like this.
  9. efp722

Regular

Yes. Last two albums were fantastic. At first listen, this track doesn't do much for me, but to be honest, neither did the first single to the white album and i ended up loving it.

10. I like this a lot. Can't believe we're getting something new already. I still jam the White Album.

truelovewaits and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

This was a really fun song. Enjoyed it a lot. Should be a fun summer album for sure.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. AshlandATeam

Trusted

This sounds like it should have been on the White Album, which was fantastic. Tough to be anything but optimistic for LP #11!!

13. CMilliken

Trusted

Loved the song. Really excited to see Weezer pushing out music. Rivers has referred to this upcoming album as the Black Album. We'll see if it's true soon enough. Also said as a whole it would be "grittier" than the white album. As a huge fan of Weezer I'm so stoked for these guys to release more music.

14. Conor Oberst

I've adored everything Weezer has put out since first hearing Buddy Holly on the radio in third grade (nearly 30 now). The older I get the more happy I get when they put out new material. This new single is just another amazing track in a biased young adult's mind about one of his favorite bands of all time.

15. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Pretty chill. After that last album, definitely excited to see if these guys can continue to kill it.

16. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I'm really into this track.

17. somethingwitty

Trusted

This sounds like a Rivers solo track. The lack of guitars and live drums is kind of a turn off, I'm sure the album will be solid though.

18. CMilliken

Trusted

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has enjoyed all of their albums. I also get really excited about anything they put out.

AshlandATeam likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Can tell they've been touring with Panic

slimfenix182 likes this.
  20. I see the song title and I immediately think of Johnny Foreigner.

SOME SUMMERS! SOME SUMMERS!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  21. DooDooBird

Trusted

These dudes just drop albums like crazy now. Remember when they didn't do shit between Pinkerton and the Green Album? Just dropped off the face of the earth for several years.

22. StoJa9

Regular

Is this Weezer or Panic At The Disco?

23. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

I'm digging it.

24. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i hate this. i thought about it for a long time too......i hate this

25. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Didn't listen to the last one, but have been meaning to based on the positive feedback. Not into this though