Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weekly Poll: Favorite Sum 41 Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Underclass Hero has their best song they've written in my opinion but the nostalgia factor of All Killer does it for me.

Chuck does have my favorite song musically though

pbueddi likes this.
  2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

what song?

Colby Searcy and pbueddi like this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

I think Speak of the Devil is the best song on the album, but not the best they have ever written.

JRGComedy and bachna84 like this.
  4. Colby Searcy

pbueddi and bachna84 like this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

what I want to do is go back to these polls a year later and see if the latest album a band released really changed their opinion on what record is their favorite. Recency bias is a big thing on this site, so it kind of alleviates that.

bd007h and pbueddi like this.
  6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Based on what I've heard so far this should almost certainly land right in the middle for me to start. Above their last 3 albums. It would take quite some time to see if it could possibly move up

7. chelsealouanne

Regular

I somehow knew you were going to say it was that one!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  8. Colby Searcy

It's so good and I feel like it's not a very common song amongst their fans.

How DID you know?

9. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Fair point

10. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

It was my guess too haha

11. AKali19

Chuck is the best for me. Next is Does This Look Infected?

12. Fox83

Trusted

All Killer will always come in first for me every time. You simply can't replicate that album, during that era, during that point in my life. Obviously a personal preference. I love Chuck and all, but it's never been the golden standard for me like many have considered it to be. All Killer is just a perfect example of quality pop punk in the early 2000's from front to back.

Colby Searcy and pbueddi like this.
  13. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Had to go with All Killer because that was my introduction to them. But I love everything they’ve done - funny thing is a bunch of their albums I really get into years after they were released. Remember not liking Underclass Hero when it was released, and then it was one of my favorites. “Re-discovered” Screaming Bloody Murder a week or two ago and I can’t for the life of me remember why I wasn’t blown away by this album when it was released.

pbueddi likes this.