Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weekly Poll: Favorite blink-182 Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Self titled is definitely my favorite

2. Yes. All of that.

David Parke likes this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I can't think of my favorite album, but my favorite Blink song is definitely "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit.

4. dzyjay

Regular

Dude ranch through to untitled are just all perfect albums. Went with enema cause that’s the first album I ever bought and literally changed my life. Made me a fan of music.

moore182, hongfong00 and TheJMan like this.
  5. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

My mind says ST but my heart says enema.

scott, Dog Fish and dzyjay like this.
  6. DesolateEarth

Birb

Blinks early stuff is borderline unlistenable to me.

7. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

TOYPJ because its when I found blink, that and the Mark, Tom and Travis show. I always thought TOYPJ was their maximum pop punk sound, then the S/T they changed and started taking chances and experimenting more.

8. lonelysuperstar

Enema
    Self-Titled
    TOYPAJI
    California
    Dude Ranch
    Neighbourhoods
    Cheshire Cat

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Enema and TOYPAJ were crucial to my music tastes in HS and subsequently now as well by far

10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Enema
    Untitled
    TOYPAJ
    California
    Neighborhoods
    Dude Ranch
    Cheshire Cat

11. jorbjorb

7 rings

By far S/T.

12. figureitout

Regular

Untitled
    Enema
    TOYPAJ
    Dude Ranch
    Neighborhoods
    Cheshire Cat
    California

Been a while since I actually listened to any of these. I couldn't get into California at all but I think the rest would hold up to varying degrees.

13. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Untitled.

I'll edit to say that Untitled and Neighborhoods are the only two Blink albums I return to with any regularity.

Essie and Bad Frequencies like this.
  14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Untitled
    Dude Ranch
    Enema
    California
    TOYPAJ
    Cheshire Cat
    Neighborhoods

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Enema and Pants are the pinnacle but I can see why the self titled would win.

TheJMan likes this.
  16. mynameisnotmatt226

Enema was the album I was introduced to, I back-pedaled into Dude and Cheshire, but TOYPAJ has to be my favorite. Untitled is a very close second. TOYPAJ was a perfect segue into what Blink became. Anthem Part II and Stay Together for the Kids brought some darker, more serious subject matter. Tom wasn't just playing fast punk sounding riffs anymore and was layering octaves for breaks. Love that album.

TheJMan and David Parke like this.
  17. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Enema of the State because of nostalgia and how that album will always make me feel. It was my introduction to the band, and you can't forget the first time you hear a new band you know you'll love.

Untitled based on best quality record, if I'm able to brush that first part aside. It's definitely the one I listen to most now.

18. Dog Fish

Mutt

i'll never forget my confusion of watching the 'feeling this' video debut on the family computer. very confused. pretty aroused. bridge and ending brought me back again and again.

19. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Wat

20. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

When TOYPAJ came out I was 11. Man, those good old days when MTV was still Music Television, the First Date video... I asked for the album for Christmas without knowing about the sexual pun in the title. I listened the hell out of it on my Sony Walkman CD player at least 'til I fell in love with American Idiot in 2005. I prefer it over the much more celebrated Enema of The State. It introduced me to the genre I still love to this day.

But now, at 28, I feel like Untitled/self-titled is my favorite album. The one I can grow with. The one I can see myself listen to in the future.

21. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Untitled as my favourite, with Neighborhoods as my second

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  22. evanfreedmusic

Untitled
    TOYPAJ
    Enema
    California
    Dude Ranch
    Neighborhoods
    Cheshire Cat

23. AVanMill17

Regular

Gun to my head:

Untitled
    Enema
    Dude Ranch
    TOYPAJ
    Neighborhoods
    Buddha
    Cheshire Cat
    California
    Flyswatter

Contender likes this.
  24. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

Dude Ranch is my favorite, but I think self-titled is objectively their best work.

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Untitled with Dude Ranch second

SlappinCups likes this.