Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Weekly Poll: Favorite Bayside Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, Aug 16, 2019.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

SteveLikesMusic, Orla and latortuga like this.
  2. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Live at The Bayside Social Club, with the exception of Killing Time, sounds significantly better than their entire catalog.

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Super hard to choose between the first four but I went with sirens. Riffs on that album cut right through my emo heart

Orla likes this.
  4. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Killing Time
    Bayside
    The Walking Wounded
    Sirens and Condolences
    Cult
    Shudder
    Vacancy

5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Killing Time is probably the one I revisit the most (and the title track is my all-time favourite Bayside song), but I do love Walking Wounded & Sirens about as much.

Unpopular sentiment: the only Bayside album I really don’t care for is their self-titled.

6. 333 GANG

ACAB

Damn, S/T is my runaway favorite.

7. ItsJoe Aug 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 21, 2019)
    ItsJoe

Joe

I wish I could enjoy Shudder but it just feels like a record with no coherent path, it feels muddled with good songs ideas but poor execution. Besides that I think the production choices were less than satisfactory, but then again at the time they said they were going for a raw sounding record. The only songs I enjoy are Boy, and I'll Be Ok.

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  8. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Didn’t they also kind of rush Shudder along to fulfill their contract with Victory?

Drewski likes this.
  9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Still got my clear pressing of The Walking Wounded, one of my cherished records

333 GANG likes this.
  10. ItsJoe

Joe

Maybe, I can't quite recall, but it just felt like the drums didn't have much presence. The song 'Boy' kicks off the record in a fantastic way, but after that it didn't maintain my interest.

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Got a photo? Not sure I’ve ever seen that one before.

12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I'd have to pull out and take one. It's really neat though, most clear records are cloudy but this one is crystal clear.

333 GANG likes this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

Sounds rad! I’ll look it up online!

14. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Walking Wounded
    Bayside
    Killing Time
    Sirens & Condolences
    Shudder
    Vacancy