Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Were Promised Jetpacks - Enjoy The View (September 10, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jun 29, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Here we go!!

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I saw this band at a festival years ago and they were pretty great. I’ve only casually kept up with them since then but I’m here for a new album.

4. FUCK YEAH. I figured August or Sept for the album and I was right on the money.

5. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’ve seen them prob 4-5 times and each times it’s a hell of a time. I got into them when a friend of mine (thankfully) introduced to me to These Four Walls.

Cannot wait for this!

6. Dublin in December for me!!

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Friendjamin

Regular Supporter

I just listened to These Four Walls for the first time and was blown away. What do you guys think about their other albums? Any of them good?

9. all brilliant imo, incredibly consistent band

Friendjamin and Donnie Ruth like this.
  10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

These Four Walls is just so, so good. I’m grateful I saw them on the 10 year tour!

Friendjamin likes this.
  11. Friendjamin

Regular Supporter

After listening to These Four Walls, it’s seems like it would be hard for the singer to get through many of their songs live. He’s roaring the whole time. I don’t know how his voice could hold up

12. I somehow totally missed this when it came out. Not feeling it a ton on first listen. There's an urgency to These Four Walls that I don't think they've been able to match since.