Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Are Scientists Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Carrow, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Carrow Apr 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 20, 2016)
    There aren't a whole lot of bands who were at the forefront of the indie movement a decade or so ago that came out unscathed, but We Are Scientists probably got pretty close. They're still kickin', and the new record sounds like it could be amazing.

Lead single Buckle is fantastic - https://www.youtube....h?v=le7kyRgMsuE

And if you're the sort of person who likes hearing half of a 10-song record (I'm not, personally, so I haven't heard the other singles yet) before it's even released, there are a few other songs out there at the moment. Anyway, album's out Friday and I am all sorts of hyped for it. Hoping to catch them on tour in a couple of months too!

2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Just threw on Huffy and really enjoying it!!

Chris1024 likes this.
  3. Chris1024

Regular

Super underrated band.

4. I adore With Love and Squalor, but everything after has been varying levels of just OK to me. Usually a few standouts on each album, but not much staying power. Still look forward to checking out whatever they release.

5. Nice of this thread to finally have some activity *checks notes* five-and-a-half-years after creation!

Anyway Huffy fucking rules and I saw them on back-to-back nights a couple of weeks back. Still got it.

6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lol I was obsessed with Barbara when I heard one of the songs on the FIFA soundtrack wayyy back when. Huffy is great, contact high is huge! Glad to hear they’re good live too

Carrow likes this.

7. Listening to it right now and it's off to a good start