Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Are Scientists – “Lucky Just To Be Here”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Indie rock band We Are Scientists have returned with a new visualizer video for their single “Lucky Just To Be Here.” The track comes from their forthcoming LP LOBES, which will be released on January 20th via Masterswan Recordings.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

We’re honestly lucky that these guys even still make music despite the shrinking popularity they have faced in the last decade :(

Buscemi knows best likes this.
  3. jackyjackyjack

Regular

Totally agree. Their last single had like 12k views on Youtube last time I checked. I still will check out anything they put out and it's always solid

4. rbf737

Regular

Came here to agree with this, as well. Good track, don't like it as much as the others two so far. Operator Error is still the best/an excellent jam.

5. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Absolutely. I bumped the hell out of Helter Seltzer. They're still putting out good stuff and deserve more attention.