Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Waterparks Sign New Record Deal

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Waterparks have signed a new record deal.

SOMETIMES OUR ANGER CYCLES LINE UP AND OTTO AND I WANNA FIGHT PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME SO IF WE SEE U AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO BUY SOME OATS WE ARE GONNA TO WHOOP YOUR ASS HOLD STILL

ALSO WE SIGNED A NEW RECORD DEAL

— BLEACH BOY LEXUS (@awsten) May 21, 2019

2. TDenverFan

Regular

Curious with who. Probably one of the better selling bands on Equal Vision, I'm sure they want to keep them

3. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

There was no way I could walk away after reading that tweet and not be annoyed as hell. Very obnoxious.

Jake W, slowheart, Brent and 2 others like this.
  4. ARo24

Regular

That kid seems like the absolute worst. Can’t stand this band.

5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Always interesting to see this band come up on here after their little shot at AP.net.

I really liked their first few EP’s and was super excited for their release of LP’s. Double Dare was pretty good but I haven’t really touched Entertainment.

I don’t really get with the dude’s behavior to be honest, kinda sours me on the band (which is stupid, but I can’t help it), but he’s not the first or last musician to be over the top. There’s a lot worse in the industry, that’s for sure. I’ll always root for good music though.

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I feel like they don’t mesh with EV at all. Rumor is they’ve signed with Hopeless.