Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Waterparks/IDKHBTFM/Nick Gray/Super Whatevr/De'Wayne Jackson Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Aug 13, 2018.

1. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I don't think anyone here is legit direct support. They're all probably gonna play the same half hour set.

2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Super whatevr are great live and are great dudes overall. Saw them on the sum 41 tour and became a fan since then

3. TrailerParkJesus

OG

In going to the chameleon club date, which I think is 1,000 capacity... how do Waterparks headline shows sell? Do you think they'll come close to selling out? I dont like that venue when it's at capacity

4. meggers

Trusted

I saw them in Dallas on their last headliner and there might’ve been 200 people in a 1,600 cap venue.

5. Joshua

Regular

Saw them in philly at the tla on a Friday, it was probably like 600 people so not too bad, and I believe those venues are the same size

6. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Thanks for info... my wife and I had a blast singing along to them at warped tour, and are pumped for a headliner. We'll be the old heads drinking and dancing like idiots

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

De'Wayne Jackson added to this bill

8. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Listening to him now. Like him a lot better than any of the other openers.

9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Waterparks Setlist at Kelsey Club, Lake Park

Honestly, I think this set is trash and makes the decison to not go so much easier

WWDFF Dizzy & Take Her To The Moon while welcome additions, are completely unnecessary. Granted, Double Dare & Black Light are the only releases from this band I've thoroughly enjoyed, so even though they're staples and they have to play them, I wouldn't mind if they cut Crave Peach and Lucky People
    In favor of I'll Always Be Around It Follows Made In America I'm A Natural Blue or Silver

10. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Could someone please post pics of Waterparks merch please?

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They literally posted all of their merch on Instagram 2 days ago.

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Also IDKHOW has their ep for sale already. Vinyl is $20 and is a limited orange pressing of 500 before it goes to basic black.

13. lojawe_

If anyone is going to a future show, could someone me pick up the orange pressing?

14. ccsc918

existing

Just got tickets for Bloomington, Not doing VIP this tour but hopefully ill try to meet them after the show, I wish they at least added one song from Black Light into the set though even though Awsten hates the album.

15. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Ok, thanks... I dont have Instagram, so I'll have to look it up

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  16. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I like waterparks but their merch is awful

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Biggest facts I've heard today

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

19. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

That's some horrible shit.

20. xthisislove

Regular

I would wait till he realeases an actual statement. He’s a guy who is actually very highly looked at in the touring world as a straight shooter and stand up guy! He’s worked for bands that play arenas all the way down. He has called several people out for stealing money. Regardless it could be true but until he says something I would keep all that in mind

21. Darth Annihilus

Regular

"The suspect again denied involvement but then allegedly finally admitted to taking the money once he realized that the band was firing him and that he wouldn't be allowed back on the tour bus.

He also told police that he was tired of the band members leaving money all over the bus and wanted to prove a point but was going to return the money later."

From the news story.

22. xthisislove

Regular

I honestly wouldn’t even be surprised if Awsten called the newspaper about it. Look at the guys track record with the Uber driver fireing. If he was working for the opener and the headliner did have money all over the place which he claimed how would he have access to their money?

23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I Don't Know How and Waterparks are sharing a bus.

24. xthisislove

Regular

So if the money wasn’t lying around like the guy said then how did he get it? Awsten publicly has said they never had money like that laying around because they drop it at the bank daily. If that is the case and it wasn’t lying around how would he get it?

25. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I mean we can argue back and forth on it all day since we don't have all the facts, but Dallon seems to be backing Awsten here.