Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Watchmen (HBO) TV Show • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Woah woah woah...wait... that’s Bob? Is that why he looks so familiar?

Edit: Holy shit that’s Bob Benson... this changes everything

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow I forgot Bob Benson even existed haha

3. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

He doesn’t comprehend the need for clothing and this doesn’t it wear it for the most part, he only wears it to make others around him more comfortable.

Cameron likes this.
  4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

He did both

Cameron likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I believe he only wore the underwear in the parts where he was working for Nixon, like when he was in Vietnam.

Cameron likes this.
  6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

As a few others have said, my only real criticism of the finale was Ozy being arrested. In the world of Watchmen though I guess it makes sense. The rest of the story wrapped up pretty positive. It’s poetic justice I suppose since his frustration of saving the world, but nobody knew. Then with the paper stand owner saying “ nobody cared where he was”.

It being kinda sloppy since he finally just made it back to earth, and saved humanity again. Obviously now though everyone will know what he did. So in a way it did makes sense for his character, but it was just a strange arc.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Anthony_

Honestly I like to think that Veidt’s rant about Trieu not being trustworthy with immense power is what convinced Laurie that Veidt needed to be arrested. She did in the moment make the connection that the same speech could apply to him as well.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

I wonder how Angela would react to the squid being fake and learning that Jon was involved

9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

It takes one to know one

David87 likes this.
  10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The more I think about it - the LESS I enjoy the ending - especially in comparison to the season as a whole. I wish the season had been a bit longer - maybe another episode or two to let some of the smaller threads expand a bit. The finale just seem so direct and straight forward to em.

11. RyanPm40

I remember hearing that 10 episodes were originally ordered but Lindelof cut it to 9 because he thought any more would be filler, but idk, this finale did seem a bit rushed. Still enjoyed it nonetheless

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I wasn't really wowed by the finale like I usually am with a Lindelof finale, but overall the season was fantastic.

drewinseries likes this.
  13. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

I think my biggest complaint about the show was character work. Looking Glass and Laurie Blake had two incredible backstory episodes and then basically were on the sidelines for the rest of the show. I think the Leftovers and Lost were just so good at that aspect that i wanted more. If it’s only one season it’s a letdown, but if more is coming then it’s a really good first season.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This was perfect. I need it on Blu-Ray now.

15. Anthony_

Dr. Manhattan’s favorite home video format

16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This definitely needs to be released in 4K.

17. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I know I'm late but I fucking called this, who else in this show would dress up as a lube-themed superhero except Petey? the answer was clear

18. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

What I would give to have a massive blue dong...lol

19. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

i don't get why everyone saying manhattan's dong was big, to me, that looks about average, personally, imo

20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

compared to my own personal dick it is average. small, even. many people are saying this.

21. [​IMG]

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Maybe he’s a grower, not a shower.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

as much as i like the stranger things soundtracks and the S U R V I V E stuff, the watchmen soundtrack is just atticus and trent dunking all over them

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

25. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Fuck. This is amazing.

phaynes12 likes this.