Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Watch Fall Out Boy Perform in Brazil

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

they rocked it. definitely the underrated show of the festival. crowd was pretty into it too.

3. Guilherme Brandao Sep 26, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 26, 2017)
    Guilherme Brandao

Regular

Ok performance. But I may be biased as I don't like anything they did after they returned from the hiatus. But I got the impression that Patrick was the only one who wanted to be performing in that concert. Everyone else looked bored.

The Offspring concert on sunday was one of the highlights of the festival for me. They showed a lot of energy and the crowd responded like crazy.

But the best one was Tears For Fears on friday. Incredible band.

4. Love that they closed with Saturday, but with a few exceptions that's one shitty setlist.

5. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Que legal.

6. CaRoL_

Ahoy!

I was there and it was an AMAZING show. The TV recording definitely don't make it justice. I went to all of FOB's concerts in Brazil and this was my favourite one, even though it was during Rock in Rio and the crowd wasn't really familiar with the band (they played before Def Leppard and Aerosmith).

And there was a funny moment during The Last of the Real Ones. The song was exactly one week old and I was the only one who knew how to sing, and I was really singing my heart out. Everybody around was looking at me strange hahahahaha

I didn't watch Offspring live (I went on the first weekend and thursday) but I saw it on TV and I really hated it. Unfortunately, he can't sing anymore. :/

But I wish I was there the day Incubus performed. I also saw it on TV and loved it. But I was too tired from the first weekend so I chose not to attend the other days (apart from thursday), even though I had the tickets.

Guilherme Brandao likes this.
  7. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Wow, what awesome show lineups for most of these dates! RHCP/30STM/Offspring, The Who/Incubus, Bon Jovi/Tears for Fears/Alter Bridge, Aerosmith/Def Leppard/Fall Out Boy, etc.

8. Guilherme Brandao

Regular

For sure, Dexter can't sing anymore, but the public responded really well to their songs and the band seemed really happy to be playing there and gave all their energy.

Only saw parts of Incubus concert on TV and it sounded great. It was unfortunate that the audience was kind of ignoring them.