Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour to Return in 2019 to Celebrate 25th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Warped Tour has announced there will be special 25th anniversary shows. Kevin Lyman has told fans interested to hold June 8th in Cleveland, June 29-30th on the east coast, and July 20-21th on the west coast open.

Plans are coming together for @VansWarpedTour 25th only thing I can say for now since many need to hold vacations dates are June 8 Cleveland, June 29-30 eastcoast, July 20-21 westcoast.

— KevinLyman (@KevinLyman) December 17, 2018

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

lol

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

You can't be missed
    If you never go away

veguillar likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Should get some bigger acts and likely longer sets with this setup. Hope they do it right but this has potential that the full country tour didn't anymore

5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  6. defmytones

Regular

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. Festivals over tours are all the rage these days.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’d have to imagine financially it is a lot more feasible too, not solely because it’s a popular thing to do.

8. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

This is great, but I'd rather get Bamboozle back.

9. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Warped tour stated last year they had every intention of doing this this year. This shouldn't surprise anyone

10. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

I am as cynical as anyone, but if they get some classic bands and longer sets to do this, I'll go see it. No different than Riot Fest.

theasteriskera likes this.
  11. DooDooBird

Trusted

I used to love those Warped Tour compilation cd's from 2000s that had like 50 songs. I think the 2003 one in particular was my jam.

SlappinCups likes this.
  12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Exactly. They were completely upfront about this. I’m hoping one of these dates is closer to Dallas than Cleveland, but since they’re listed as being on the east and west coast, I’m not holding my breath.

13. Mason

Regular

2004 was my favorite. First time I listed to Fear Before the March Flames. Plus had just an incredible amount of bands that year.

14. veguillar

ugh this needs to die already.