Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

The only way Blink is playing is if they do a US summer tour and have their NYC date the day before or the day after AC. Even then I don't see it happening because their booker might fear Warped would eat into their own ticket sales.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol this will bring so much money to AC

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i just booked AC for the weekend in anticipation of going to this - hope the lineup is good!

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Did you get a good price on the hotel?

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

booked the recently re-opened showboat, Friday-Monday for under $600, so knowing AC prices from how often I used to go, right now I'll consider it a decent price haha

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Wait is this going to be the same bands/same lineups/same performances both days? Do I only need to go one day? Or do we not have that info yet? I see it's only doing one day in Ohio but doing 2 days the other spots.

7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

It'll be different both days! So I am gonna get a hotel with a friend. $200 a night is steep but I guess it's AC.

8. cameoutswingin

Regular

Yes for NJ/CA both days are different lineups, and on twitter they said they will only be selling a 2 day pass initially. Also Cleveland will be a much smaller event, with only 5 bands on a single stage.

9. rbarlyo

wawa defender

I've accepted the 1 hour 45 minute drive each way from Trenton, no way AC is getting 200+ from me.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Sorry to burst bubbles, but Every Time I Die is opening the Mastodon/Coheed tour, so they're out for New Jersey and Cleveland.

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

and Underoath is opening the Alice in Chains & Korn co-headlining summer tour, so I'd count them out too.

12. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

My friend's parents go to AC all the time so they end up getting deals where they get hotel rooms for free sometimes, so if we could get that that would be awesome. If not, driving the hour each day isn't a big deal to me. Def not paying $200 for a night at a hotel lol

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

14. cameoutswingin

Regular

Hope we find out start end end times and clearly who is headlining each night. I don't want to stay Sunday Night if I don't have to.

15. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone asked if they would have a schedule available on the day of the show like usual and they replied yes but they also may release the set times ahead of the show as well

16. Piercalicious

Regular

That price has increased 50% from Kevin's last estimate. That's more than Riot Fest is charging right now (which is also a 3-day event, not 2).

17. cameoutswingin

Regular

Hopefully hes including fees this time? I'm actually excited for the higher price, it will hopefully equal a stacked lineup.

18. SPine

Trusted

The Cleveland show is only having 5-6 bands?

19. red8ge

Regular

lol why even bill it as a full warped tour date

20. Joshua

Regular

Alot of tours this may are opting out of going to philly and choosing Lancaster instead, I know itll happen sometimes but it seems more apparent this time around. Thinking some bands on these tours will probably be at AC

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I believe they said that right from the get-go.

I also wouldn't be surprised if none of the bands playing in Cleveland are current big names. Considering it's tied to the Rock Hall Exhibit, and will be a smaller stage/set-up, I wouldn't be surprised to see it be bands from the first or second Warped Tour. Outside of Blink and No Doubt, which would both be very much doubtful, I don't see any current big name headliners but I could totally be wrong.

22. SPine

Trusted

Yeah I have feeling it will be older bands

23. manoverboard365

Trusted

I have a weird feeling Fall Out Boy is headlining the AC/Mountain View fests.

24. cameoutswingin

Regular

I feel like a band like them would be a bit too big/expensive. But their last tours sold poorly I think so its a possibility. I was thinking the big headliners would be bands like ADTR, BMTH, Rise Against, NOFX and Bad Religion

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I think if they're charging an average of $150 per weekend, (Most DWP Fests start off at $100-$120) it'll have to have a bigger headliner-- maybe with a weaker, more typical Warped undercard, but definitely bigger than a typical hard rock fest