Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

2. rbarlyo

wawa defender

If this brings ptv back from the dead then they can literally take all of my cash

3. rbarlyo

wawa defender

the first three alone would have me trek my ass 8 hours to Cleveland

restoring4s likes this.
  4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Hey fam. For real, last year during the warped speculation, my mom was dying and I was her caregiver, and it was an extremely rough time. The daily shit posting would always brighten my day. Cheers, here's to eating ass for the nookie.

5. marceting

Trusted

I asked the Atlantic City on the beach question.

So there will be moshing/crowdsurfing on the beach...I can't see how this is going to happen.

rbarlyo likes this.
  6. Jon Jan 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 28, 2019)
    Jon

Regular

I could see a 5 band bill looking something like this as possible:

A Day to Remember (Currently Popular Warped Tour Alumni)
    Descendents (An OG Warped Tour Veteran)
    The Devil Wears Prada (An Ohio Native Warped Tour Veteran)
    Every Time I Die (A Consistent Warped Tour Staple)
    The Interrupters (A newish band that is getting steam and would have been a veteran had the tour Lasted longer.)

Thoughts? If not those bands specifically then something along those guide lines.

7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

How fast / will AC sell out?

8. marceting

Trusted

Probably not that fast. Blink 182 was set to play on the AC beach in 2016 before a huge storm wiped it out and they had to cancel. Media reported they sold over 30k tickets for the event. Warped doesn't usually draw 30k+ but I guess we'll see who the headliners are.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  9. Cali Sad Boy

Anyone got insight on how the setup is at the Mountain View venue and how it is in general? Gonna be my first time

GEM37 likes this.
  10. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Warped sold out at PNC several days before the date of the show. It won’t happen fast,but it could def sell out

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[San Francisco] Shoreline Warped 2018 was a shitshow wasn't it? It sold out a few days before, and the line wrapped around the venue till mid-day. Hopefully it goes better this time.

12. DonnyFTW

Regular

I doubt they wouldn’t have an early 2000’s pop punk band. I think the general thought is right. I think we will see a newer popular band (like the Interrupters) we’ll see an alum that’s still big (ADTR, ATL, Paramore, etc.) an OG Warped band (Bad Religion, NoFX, Pennywise, etc.) An early 2000’s pop-punk band (Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Blink-182, etc.) and a heavier band, could be a ETID type but I can see them aiming higher at like an Underoath, Asking Alexandria type. I can also see them going the emo route instead with The Used, Taking Back Sunday, etc.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  13. sam_might_say

I’m so sorry. I’m glad we could help though ❤️

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Not overly sure what the Cleveland show will bring / have and I know it’s been said it’s only one stage but they can absolutely do three stages: one inside the Rock Hall, one on the Rock Hall plaza and one back where they had the original APMAS / Rover Fest. But they aren’t doing that. I hope the five bands are good because I know if they didn’t have an exhibit opening at the Hall there’s no way Cleveland would’ve gotten a date.

15. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

LOVE YOU FAM. Thank you. Life is weird. So it goes.

red8ge likes this.
  16. NFG's tour with The Early November, Real Friends, and Doll Parts goes through all of June (so they won't be at the NJ dates) but their tour ends on July 14th, so it's possible that one or a couple of those bands could show up at the CA Warped dates.

17. sam_might_say

Would the Berkeley date of that tour mess with radius clause?

18. red8ge

Regular

yeah there's no way i'd post on this website without the tour forum and shitposting lol

ryanfears likes this.
  19. cameoutswingin

Regular

Probably would. Only way they would play is if there is some ??? spots on the lineup initially. Even then I'd just count them out now. California has no shortage of pop punk bands that could take a spot like that.

20. Jon

Regular

Thats true about the 2000s pop punk. Maybe something like:
    A Day to Remember
    Alkaline Trio
    Reel Big Fish
    Every Time I Die
    The Interrupters

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I think the Cleveland date will primarily be newer bands and Warped alums who got big, so they can make the $60+ price tag worth it.

22. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I can't see LTJ missing out on playing that Cleveland date if it's only gonna be 5 bands.

23. cameoutswingin

Regular

They're playing Camp Anarchy in Ohio just the week before, Id say that's a no from me dog, due to radius

theasteriskera likes this.
  24. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Considering that festival is almost 150 miles away from Cleveland they could do both with no issues. Unless they have a tour around the festival as well.