Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 55

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

It was definitely the smallest crowd I saw all weekend

2. Rootradical

Them, the skatalites and hyro the hero had the smallest I saw that weekend. All 3 were top 10 performances for the weekend and had a ton of people I noticed stop and watch them while passing.

3. Quicksand and Hyro would have been two I wouldn’t have missed.

theasteriskera likes this.
  4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Really hope this isn’t the last one. It was probably the most fun I’ve had at Warped since 2011-2012.

theasteriskera and kman22 like this.
  5. Jackbo487

Regular

also wondering this, as I haven't received mine yet...

6. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Got an email yesterday they’re they’re printed and will be mailed shortly

Jackbo487 likes this.
  7. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

I'm late to the discussion but man I had a blast in AC. I was really skeptical of the venue and everything but it was awesome, getting to swim in the ocean to cool off was great. The Starting Line, Man O, ADTR, and The Offspring were probably my favorite sets. I hope they do it again.

8. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Just wanted to let everyone know Hyro The Hero played Break Stuff

9. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I hope Senses Fail is happy

10. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Ok, so I need a little help... Can anyone point me in the direction of any professional pics of A Day To Remember's crowd during If It Means A Lot To You when everyone was holding up their phones/lighters? That was such an awesome moment and if I can find a cool one, I wanna put it on canvas

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Goddammit haha we were joke playing that song all weekend in our air bnb and it would have been so sick to see it

ALT/MSC/FAN and theasteriskera like this.
  12. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Selling two 2day paper tickets for MV for $220! If y’all want them, or no someone tho does, direct them my way!

13. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

They really just need to hide Parker's mic stand from now on. It's crazy to me that the same band who opened for NFG on their tiny club run and who wrote two albums full of yelling pop punk songs now has a frontman who just stands there doing his best Liam Gallagher impersonation.

kman22 and theasteriskera like this.
  14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Good Charlotte just cancelled all summer dates, including Warped

15. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

MOTHER FUCKERS. where did you see this

EDIT: nvm just saw now I feel like an ass. Hopefully all is well and these guys are back on the road soon.

Chickenmcbringinits likes this.
  16. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

"GC fans everywhere, it is with great disappointment that we have to announce the cancellation of our remaining summer tour dates. This year has been one of the most challenging years for our band, as we’ve been dealing with very personal and unexpected loss in our family. We have to take the time to focus on our families and our well being.
    Thank you for the love and support you’ve given us, we hope you know the genuine appreciation we have for you all. We hope to see you all very soon. Love, GC"

From their FB page. Sounds rough :/

17. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

I must have hit the 'quote' button right as you edited the post haha

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. Jackbo487

Regular

that sucks about GC, but one fewer band to have to stress about seeing now at Mountain View. Best wishes to their camp...

19. sam_might_say

Lineup update for MV

20. CTFFEMT93

Regular

21. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Looking at the CA line-ups, who all is going to headline? NOFX and the Offspring?

With Bad Religion and Jawbreaker as direct support, respectively?

22. sam_might_say

That’s exactly what I was thinking

Or actually, I’m thinking all of them co-headline. I think they’ll all get an hour or hour and ten minute set

23. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I’d say Offspring and Jawbreaker are the clear headliners

24. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Literally who is going to watch Confide....

25. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Me once I found out that it’s the original lineup