Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. broken22

(:

To be honest I'm not getting my hopes up on the line up.

2. youll be fine Jan 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 28, 2019)
    youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Hope they do single day tickets. I am planning on going to Saturday in AC but can't do Friday

And by can't do Friday I mean can't do Sunday

3. Honestly all the cool summer tours will hit NYC or Philly anyway which is so much easier than this

j0hnnyrt and broken22 like this.
  4. DonnyFTW

Regular

Yeah they previously said on Twitter 1 day will be $60ish with a discount for both days so $125 for both days pass and $75 for a single day seems reasonable.

5. $75 is still like way more than it was. I think I paid $50 after fees for last summer.

6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I'm stoked, I'll get a hotel for NJ, 2 days is also amazing what a fucking party!!

((I hope please lineup don't suck))

restoring4s and theasteriskera like this.
  7. Joshua

Regular

There's a lot of bands with open schedules around this time so I'm sure I'll be satisfied

8. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Part of me is relieved that the California dates are during San Diego Comic Con. I'd feel a bit obligated to go to this, but I have SDCC tickets for the first time and there's no way on earth I'm missing it. Now I don't have to worry about dropping tons of $$$ to drive up to San Jose for the weekend.

9. rbarlyo

wawa defender

take a train, NJT is cheap and will get you there

10. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I’m debating making the trip to NorCal for this. But from my memory (when I was considering doing the MV date in 2017) hotels in that area are expensive. So I guess the only thing that can convince me is the lineup...

11. DonnyFTW

Regular

Not that this means anything but Warped Tour twitter is pointing out to fans complaining about Cleveland having only 5 bands with "but those 5 bands could be some pretty big names! Last time we did an exhibit opening show at the Rock Hall we had Pennywise, Bad Religion, Bouncing Souls, and Paramore"

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I would still be open to doing Cleveland despite there only being five bands just because I’ve always wanted to go to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame but they’d honestly have to be REALLY good bands, tbh.

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also this will probably be like most other festivals, where pricing goes up the closer to the festival date itself-- and they're starting presale on Feb 28th, before the official lineup announcement the following week, so that'll probably be another easy discount.

14. erniesthings

Being that Cleveland would be the only date I could attend. This announcement was a big disappointment.

Contender likes this.
  15. DonnyFTW

Regular

I was planning on doing Cleveland but now me and the wife have to have a discussion between it and Atlantic City. It might end up depending on the lineup honestly. If it’s at least 3/5 really good bands Cleveland might be good enough.

16. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Pretty informative article...

Warped Tour releases more information for 25th anniversary shows

EDIT: genuinely shocked that the West Coast dates aren’t in SoCal. Not the end of the world - I’ve always wanted to go to Shoreline and at least in this situation I would only have to spend one day driving instead of two. But in the other hand, Warped is so deeply associated with SoCal and it being there would’ve given an easier excuse to visit everyone I used to know out there.

17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Honestly I'm expecting at least one Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, or Asking Alexandria type band. Expect the worst and hope to be pleasantly surprised I guess.

GEM37 likes this.
  18. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I think expecting just one is extremely optimistic.

19. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Thought it was 5 bands per stage in Cle not just 5 bands total

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  20. bkaeser93

Trusted

Cleveland is going to have only one stage. The other two are going are going to have multiple stages and a different lineup each day.

rbarlyo likes this.
  21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yea, just 5 would be bizarre.

Do-able, but weird.

-Blink-182
    -A Day To Remember
    -Neck Deep
    -Bad Religion
    -Silverstein

Or something like that could be cool

Emokid79, theasteriskera and rbarlyo like this.
  22. bkaeser93

Trusted

Honestly debating about doing New Jersey but it all depends on the lineup if it’s something like this I’ll go:
    A Day To Remember.
    All Time Low.
    Dance Gavin Dance.
    Taking Back Sunday.
    Anberlin.
    Paramore.
    New Found Glory.
    Neck Deep.
    Architects.
    The Plot In You.

rbarlyo likes this.
  23. btr

Trusted Supporter

Why can't they just release all info in a PR statement at time of announce rather than having to scroll though Tweets and Instagram responses?

24. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Because something something Kevin's ass

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  25. Vector710

I'm hoping for
    As It Is
    I See Stars
    Bad Omens
    Pierce the Veil
    Mayday Parade
    Waterparks
    Chelsea Grin
    Paramore
    Bring Me the Horizon(?)
    Alesana(?)
    Like Moths to Flames(?)
    Not sure how realistic all these are and who doesn't have any shows around the time but I'd love at least the top few bands. Almost 100% going to Atlantic City no matter what though.