Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 43

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. zachmacD

Trusted

Does anyone know if it's going to be like a regular warped tour where they don't announce the times until the day of?

2. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I think I remember Kevin responding to someone on twitter that he would try to get the set times out a day or two before the show

3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

4. red8ge

Regular

lol praying they keep this tradition going

5. cameoutswingin

Regular

That's great, maybe main stage will be split down the middle for the first half of the day then? Or they will redistribute bands to other stages

6. EOTCDXVI

Regular

On the website's Q&A, they state that it will be like the traditional Warped shows. No set times until day of. June 29+30 - Vans Warped Tour

red8ge likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

red8ge likes this.
  8. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Yeah.. kind of sucks. Although there is something exciting waking up and scouring bands Twitter feeds for set times, trying to piece together your day before the actual schedule is announced. But realistically it'd be a lot better if we just knew ahead of time like other festivals do

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I enjoy the rush but I also enjoy being able to plan the day out. This will definitely be a little rough

I wonder if we're even going to know the daily lineups before

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Here's hoping they put the set times on the app the morning of.

I'm 32 years old, I'm not standing in a crowd of 30,000 people in the beating sun for 11 hours. Give me the schedule otherwise I'm just showing up at 5pm and hoping for the best lol

zachmacD likes this.
  11. jimmyjazz39

Regular

i think i saw somewhere that set times would be on the app the morning of

12. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Blink-182 announced they are playing enema of the state for their summer tour. Any chance they also play it in full at warped tour? Deciding whether I should get tickets to their own show too

13. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Yes, they will be on the app in the morning

WANT TO PLAN IN ADVANCE? You can download our app at the link below, and add bands to your schedule. When we release the set times the morning of, the app will automatically update with the set times in your schedule!

14. zachmacD

Trusted

yeah come on, I'm trying to pregame. I cant be bothered showing up at 11am sober

Brent, JaytotheGee and theasteriskera like this.
  15. DonnyFTW

Regular

I’d imagine once tickets are sold out we’ll get the daily lineups for AC.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't they been sold out for awhile?

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  17. btr

Trusted Supporter

They've reopened ticket sales like three times now

18. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

I have a feeling this is gonna be way too overcrowded even with the change of layout

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah part of me has been contemplating selling my ticket. I liked it when it was a 25,000 capacity. But now the thought of like 40,000 sweaty kids cramped together in the beating sun sounds like a nightmare. I think I'm just too old for these things now lol

Brent likes this.
  20. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

The crowd wouldn't bother me. It's the fear of mismanagement that I'm worried about. Lines getting in, lines for food/water, etc. have potential to be horrendous. Large crowds at the stages aren't a biggie to me.

21. Joshua

Regular

Getting there and leaving is gonna be a nightmare, probably gonna bail on whoever closes the first night

22. TMS2787

Trusted

I decided to go tomorrow because tickets are super low on StubHub! For $9 I can see the exhibit and hopefully I can see Emery or Hawthorne Heights before I have to leave for another show.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow maybe I'll go just for the fuck of it now lol

24. TMS2787

Trusted

That’s where I’m at with it!

25. Chase

CAF

Literally just did the exact same thing haha