Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 40

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Philly has the best venues on the East Coast hands down. Their crowds are usually my favorite too.

zachmacD and j0hnnyrt like this.
  2. Joshua

Regular

I've only been to a handful of venues outside of philly but yeah I love the venues here

3. rbarlyo

wawa defender

The Church is the best venue in existence and Voltage is so good too

4. Joshua

Regular

The church doesnt get enough shows, wish bands would stop going to underground arts/the foundry and take more shows there

rbarlyo likes this.
  5. Localman

Regular

Love the church, Voltage has a great vibe. Prefer their Fillmore to the one in Silver Spring, MD. Union Transfer is one of my personal Philly faves. TLA is solid too. Have no problem doing the drive up to Philly from Maryland for a show depending on the day of the week.

rbarlyo and zachmacD like this.
  6. Joshua

Regular

Silver spring Fillmore kind of reminds me of how Webster hall was with the multiple floors and placement of the bar. Union transfer is my favorite mid sized venue, lots of good shows there and the sound system is amazing

zachmacD likes this.
  7. zachmacD

Trusted

The Church is awesome! I saw the Wonder Years there with Man Overboard when the Upsides was out. One of the best shows I've ever been to

Emokid79 and rbarlyo like this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

I haven't been to Voltage but all of the other venues named are awesome. I'm also a fan of Franklin Music Hall (formerly the Electric Factory) depending on the show and the Foundry is cool when they do their different dance parties. The Fillmore and Union Transfer are my favorites for sure though

9. DonnyFTW

Regular

Answer regarding Gym Class Heroes:

10. zachmacD Apr 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 1, 2019)
    zachmacD

Trusted

Were they back together? I thought they were reuniting for Warped Tour

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Strange...

12. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah they opened for that 311/Offspring tour last year

13. zachmacD

Trusted

Weird. Oh well

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Meg & Dia is huge for me! Here, Here, and Here is still one of my favorite records

manoverboard365 likes this.
  15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Didn't Gym Class also open for Fall Out Boy this past fall?

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Same here but my go to album is Something Real. They're probably in my Top 3 must see acts for the weekend.

17. GEM37

She haunts the roads

They did. They were also on 311/The Offspring tour last summer.

btr likes this.
  18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Are Travie's solo shows basically just GCH covers?

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Meg & Dia is playing the Cleveland date as well for any of you that somehow didn't lose faith in that lineup lmao

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  20. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

honestly was hoping for something else for AC (That Halsey tease from a while ago) but I'm still thrilled by this announcement just because of Meg and Dia

21. rbarlyo

wawa defender

That sounds like a dream

Emokid79 and zachmacD like this.
  22. DonnyFTW

Regular

AC sold out... again.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  23. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Idk guys, I think Blink-182 and ADTR might be big bands in this scene. Just a hunch.

24. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

im more into the cali date in terms of bands.... but i was interested in what AC would look like. I was also more comfortable with the NJ crowd for this than the north cali crowd. But with NOFX and Bad Religion their i shouldnt be too worried

25. zachmacD

Trusted

It was. Daytrader and Handguns were also there supporting their first releases.

Emokid79 and SaveTheEarth like this.