Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 35

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m looking for one ticket for Atlantic City show. My wife just found out she is able to go. Prices are insane tho.

2. a lack of color

Regular

My boyfriend came home from a two week work trip last night and said "We gotta get those AC warped tickets!"
    I got so annoyed because when I had sent him the poster he just said "cool!" and didn't tell me he wanted to go. So I went low key off on him about how he needs to communicate better because it was already sold out and if I had known he really wanted to go I would have bought tickets before!
    He just laughs at me and goes "I know, I bought the tickets already."
    :| Moral of the story: I'm annoying but I'm going to Warped! Woooooo

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Asked Thursday why they aren't on this, they weren't asked to be part of it (and were okay with that as they've been playing the area quite a bit).

4. zachmacD

Trusted

Asked who?

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

zachmacD and Brent like this.
  6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The band/tour manager/PR person during their beyond the band q&a yesterday.

zachmacD likes this.
  7. zachmacD

Trusted

8. zachmacD

Trusted

I though you asked someone on the day of the week Thursday lol

Brent likes this.
  9. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Yea I had to read that a few times to get that

Brent likes this.
  10. sn0wie

Good question :) glad you asked

11. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

silent planet have a tour announcement tomorrow :) safe to assume ABR is getting announced tomorrow?

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They're already on the Mountaim View lineup.

13. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Can we start asking Kevin for Nerf Herder? I mean they are on the BFS and RBF tour but not on warped! Cmon!

14. DonnyFTW

Regular

So now that the 311 Tour is announced and The Interrupters are opening the July 2nd date in Ohio is it fair to assume they'll get added to AC in the next wave of bands?

15. zachmacD

Trusted

is there an eta of when the TBA bands will be announced?

16. Cali Sad Boy

Since they are on that tour, wouldn’t be shocked if they end up on the AC lineup with the batch of TBA bands.

Also, thinking BFS, RBF and Mest will be at the Mountain View show. They are off on day 1 and have a show in Seattle the next day

17. Cali Sad Boy

Sometime in April

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Very stoked for this!!

19. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Wait a second...

It just hit me right now that RBF aren’t playing the Mountain View date lmao*

For reason I thought they were?

*And frankly, after seeing them 7 times, I’m not upset by it

Cali Sad Boy likes this.
  20. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

posted this in the wrong thread. jeeez. lol

21. DonnyFTW

Regular

Set It Off announced a tour around Warped. They have a show in Virginia on June 29th so they'll be playing AC on June 30th.

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Rockstar's Disrupt Festival just got announced. A touring fest with similar music styles of Warped Tour.

Interesting that Sum 41 and Meg & Dia aren't playing the east coast stops. I'd guess they both will be added in the next wave of Warped Tour acts.

[​IMG]

23. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Sum 41 isn't on the east coast because they're touring the the month beforehand on their own headliner. I don't see them being added at any point.

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

LAME. I've been going to pop punk shows for the last 19 years, and somehow I've never seen Sum 41 before.

red8ge likes this.
  25. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Thats insane wtf