Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 33

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow that's so weird I literally just listened to Monster for the first time in like 10 years and was thinking about how they should've been on the lineup. I hope they get added!

2. Localman

Regular

Did we ever get a capacity number for AC? I know beach shows there have sold like 50,000 tix before but I'm just curious with the multiple stages and sponsor/merch tents how many people will be there

3. Joshua

Regular

With all the attractions its gonna be about 25,000

Localman likes this.
  4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow that's a low capacity for this lineup ,no wonder why this is selling out so quickly. If I recall correctly the Blink 182 AC show in 2016 had sold 35,000 tickets before getting cancelled.

I wonder if headliners are gonna play unopposed or not. I'd feel bad for whoever has to go up against Blink, but I'd also love for it to not be THAT crowded during their set.

5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Over $200 for the AC ticket now? Wth? At this point I'd take the risk that people will resell for cheap closer to the date when they realize they can't go.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s crazy that this is as expensive as some of the big festivals, well done lineup or not.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  7. rbarlyo

wawa defender

i paid 125 i cannot imagine 230

theasteriskera likes this.
  8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Blink and ADTR probably took much lower guarantees than normal out of respect.

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

Can't be shocked with the price, it's gotta be real expensive to shut down a public beach in Atlantic City for a rock concert. For two straight days.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

It seems like blink-182 has cancelled a lot of festival headlining sets the past few years. Hopefully for the people going to this they don’t.

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

There’s only like a...15% chance they actually play.
    They already canceled their set at Bunbory just weeks prior. Curious to see how this pans out.

theasteriskera, ryanfears and Morgan like this.
  12. I wonder why Kevin didn't tap Alkaline Trio to play? Seems like they'd be into it.

Or maybe we're FINALLY getting that second tour for the new record like Dan had promised.

13. Rootradical

I wouldent be suprised if blink-182 cancels and Matt takes there spot with alkaline trio with how much they cancel.

14. zachmacD

Trusted

Man, I hope Blink doesn't cancel. My buddy who really only likes blink from this line up is coming with us and letting us all crash at his Dad's in AC for the weekend. I imagine he is going to be furious if they cancel

15. rbarlyo

wawa defender

if blink cancels am i really going to haul my ass to ac for adtr only

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Bro go see Thrice or something

17. Cali Sad Boy

Looks like the AC Warped sold out. Saw people mentioning it did and I just tried to see if any were available and there were none

18. zachmacD

Trusted

that's pretty crazy. I wonder what this means for the future.

19. red8ge

Regular

hopefully next year they'll just do more of these in maybe bigger places. i do hope it snowballs, getting bands like jawbreaker and quicksand signals to other bands they want good lineups and not just the alt press catalog

20. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

I'm sorta over blink with Skiba tbh so if they cancel I wouldn't be too bummed, the rest of the lineup is killer, glad I snagged tickets.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The outrage of a sold-out fest losing it's biggest act will be insurmountable & would kill the Warped Tour brand-- mark my words.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  22. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Do we think 311 is gonna play mostly hits? I only know the big singles but would like to see them live (Amber, Come Original, Down, etc.)

23. manoverboard365

Trusted

Jesus the festival was announced less than a week ago and ya'll are already panicking about a band cancelling lol

They cancelled all those shows last year because of Travis' blood clots. He's healthy now, they'll be there.

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah their sets are usually just a greatest hits set. You're guaranteed to hear every single they've released between 1993 and 2003.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Nah, they cancelled THIS JUNE's bunbury citing additional studio time.