Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 25th Anniversary Speculation Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by theasteriskera, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They are on Coachella so that's why

2. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Oh yeah you’re right. I totally forgot about that

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I could see one main stage with a lot of the "too big for warped tour" acts, one monster/heavy stage, two side stages, and one local/Full Sail/Kevin Says stage. I also really hope that the lineup is a bit more diverse than what we've been getting the past few years of Warped Tour. I'd love to see a good mix of bands you'd see at The Fest, DWP festivals, and more of the indie punk Saddle Creek/Polyvinyl/Triple Crown type bands. Probably won't happen, but hey, one can dream.

alkalinexandy and theasteriskera like this.
  4. theasteriskera Jan 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 15, 2019)
    theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'd be very into this theory. I had no clue what DWP was, so I looked it up, & ended up knowing exactly what it was haha

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  5. Obnobs

Regular

Guessing it'll be a a bunch of throwback artists, mostly 90s/00s pop punk/alt rock. Probably nothing to get me to travel to Ohio

justin. likes this.
  6. That scenario would be the only way I’d go to a Warped Tour again haha!

7. Obnobs

Regular

I like most of the different genres/scenes Warped Tour has supported but I don't think it's worth traveling to. If a date was near me, I'd go either way!

8. red8ge

Regular

i think it's probably going to be whatever the fuck would be on the festival this year anyways and then like, maybe taking back sunday. don't think they're going to go crazy

9. marceting

Trusted

Kevin responded back to someone on twitter saying that tix will be $60ish, higher than an average Warped date because it's based on the bill they're putting together. Which means probably a pretty solid line up with some bigger acts than Warped has seen in recent years.

Oh and a 2 day discount meaning the West Coast and East Coast dates will probably be in the same location on both days.

10. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

If that's true, I'd have to assume the East Coast date would be in the NYC area. Bamboozle moved from Asbury Park to Meadowlands, & Meadowlands is accessible by train. I feel like that would be a good bet

11. red8ge

Regular

if nu warped is just bamboozle 2.0 i'm all in

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

I think Atlantic City was already confirmed for the East Coast date.

13. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Confirmed??

14. Mtlman1331

Trusted

15. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Any reading I could do on that somewhere??

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

I thought it was someone quoting Kevin in an interview. I could be imagining things though.

17. DonnyFTW

Regular

Wasn’t the Atlantic City thing just a picture that someone had that said “Home of Warped Tour 2019” or something like that from last summer? I may be wrong though.

18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah I definitely remember someone posting an excerpt from an article stating it was gonna be in Atlantic City

19. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I found this article that briefly mentions "an event potentially scheduled"

20. Rootradical

That was in maryland at Merriweather Post Pavilion amphitheater. It said home of the 25th year anniversary or something like that.

21. DonnyFTW

Regular

Ah yeah that was probably it.

22. jimmyjazz39

Regular

the Merriweather Post thing was more or less a joke but this article is saying that it’s highly probably that it will be in AC

23. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

24. Honestly, could see it being at Citi Field or maybe Randall's Island Park.

Or even PNC in NJ? I mean, it's a consistently well selling Warped location.

25. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

BB&T > PNC. No pit in the amphitheater instantly makes PNC lower.

rbarlyo and falafelmywaffle like this.