Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2018: The Final Cross-Country Trek Tour • Page 62

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Mar 1, 2018.

1. dX927

Regular

Beebs and Her Money Makers are playing a few dates but they haven't been announced yet

2. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Oh shoot, I didn’t know they were still a thing...

That’s rad, though

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Warped debuted Dead Girl Academy's new music video

Their lead singer is trying so hard to be Ronnie Radke, it's disturbing

I mean it's still fun music, but eh

4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

When i was going through the lineup it was instantly clear why Ronnie puts them on every single FIR headliner. The Radke worship in this band is strong and it's pretty gross that bands are aspiring to be like them.

Penguin likes this.
  5. peanut182

I still listen to just surrender, meg and dia, and the vincent black shadow. I am happy stevir is with 30stm but wish monty are i would have broken through.

Penguin likes this.
  6. Michael G Apr 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 13, 2018)
    Michael G

Regular

With the size of crowds Stacked Like Pancakes were pulling at some dates last year, I thought they would special guest on a Journey’s stage, not the full sail. Kinda odd, but I’m glad they’re playing!

7. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

They seem to be bigger in the UK, but I thought Creeper would've had a bigger turn out & would blow up after last yr.

Emokid79 likes this.
  8. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I think Creeper is still gaining steam. The real test will be seeing how their next album is received.

Frenzyofdeceit, Emokid79 and Penguin like this.
  9. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Give it another year or two and they'll blow up in the states. They really do have the potential to be huge.

Frenzyofdeceit and Emokid79 like this.
  10. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

11. ArmsLikeTeeth Apr 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2018)
    I saw them back in February and the crowd went absolutely nuts for them, and the venue was sold out to 2100 people.

This is a late response but I think the "deep cut" slot would more likely be Remedy. They love playing that song and the crowd always goes nuts.

As far as Knuckle Puck...
    1. Double Helix
    2. But Why Would You Care?
    3. Gone
    4. Evergreen
    5. (They usually reserve a slot in their set to rotate out different "deep cuts")
    6. No Good
    7. Pretense
    8. Untitled

12. fbrrocks

Trusted

wow and i just saw him open for k.flay so hes playing ct if thats ct special guest i want someone better but hes not bad but still

13. ccsc918

existing

did this wild life get moved to journeys right foot

14. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Gonna guess that #5 is Want Me Around.

15. sam_might_say

I don’t think so?

I thought they were on there since the beginning

16. ccsc918

existing

look on their website

17. sam_might_say

Look on YOUR website

18. Joshua

Regular

Yep, the website says right foot and all the previous promos say left foot, guess the scheduling for certain dates just had them fitting better on that stage

19. sam_might_say

OH okay. I was confused because I knew they were on a Foot stage, but didn’t remember which one

20. Michael G Apr 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 15, 2018)
    Michael G

Regular

Yeah they were definitely on the left foot originally. That’s odd. Also, Issues were moved from Right Foot to Left Foot

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Does it really matter? Not to be rude, but they’re still on a Main Stage right?

22. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

No, it doesn't matter at all.

23. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It matters a little. If two bands you wanna see are playing back-to-back and you wanna get barricade for both it's impossible if they're on opposite-staggered mainstages

24. Joshua

Regular

I guess it would matter a bit if they set it up like they did with most dates last year, with main stages playing next to side stages, but they can’t really do that this year. They probably made the easy switch because it aligned better with the special guests he’s been booking

25. dX927

Regular

yeah, Issues and This Wild Life were swapped for some reason. it's weird but quite frankly there may be others swapped by the time June 21st rolls around that aren't even announced.