Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2018: The Final Cross-Country Trek Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Mar 1, 2018.

1. CTFFEMT93

Regular

As long as Less Than Jake is there I’ll be happy. They are the epitome of a warped tour band. Just like Kevin said.

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

ryanfears likes this.
  3. ccsc918

existing

I'm going to have to go to like 3 days to see every band I want to check out

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

I'm doing two and I know I'm not going to be able to hit everyone. I might see if my friends are crazy enough to do Noblesville too.

ccsc918 likes this.
  5. ccsc918

existing

Overlaps are going to be insane.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’m planning on seeing Movements later this month. I suppose I can just see them twice.

ccsc918 likes this.
  7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Based on my experiences, I’m bound to have at least 4 bands that i’ll have to pick and choose from due to the schedule for the day. It never goes perfectly.

8. aMetalcoreBreakdown

Someone is suggesting DRI is one of the bands on the far right side stage

9. emlantzy

Regular

Honestly thank you for posting a spreadsheet of the bands, I'm going to a show tonight and won't be able to keep up with the announcement

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

I can @ you when the full lineup gets announced so you won't have to look down at your phone every few minutes if you want!

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

With only 5 stages should we expect Warped to have fewer bands and to start later or end earlier?

12. when i had 2 bands i wanted to see that were playing at the same time, i would just watch half of each of their sets. that way i could still say i saw both of them. and if you can't decide which half of the set to watch, you could always look at setlist.fm to see what their set is so you can make sure you at least catch your favorite jams, potentially.

13. emlantzy

Regular

omg yes please! thank you!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

That happened to me in 2013 when the two bands I wanted to see most (Defeater and Crossfaith) played at the same time. Defeater allowed me to watch from the side of the stage but I had to walk away half way through their set because I really wanted to see Crossfaith. I felt bad due to them allowing me on stage.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. aMetalcoreBreakdown

HMU aswell

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  16. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

subbin

17. Amiketoremember182

You met me at a very strange time in my life

I really hope Cannibal Corpse is on

Minusblue54 likes this.
  18. Every band probably hates me.

19. emlantzy

Regular

so YOURE the one who tweeted all those bands last night, like 5 different people sent me that thread you posted lmao

20. Yeah, took it upon myself to shut down all the fake leaks by tweeting everyone we figured out on here. If I end up being partially wrong, whatever.

emlantzy likes this.
  21. Gonna just pop on in here

22. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Gonna take a guess that there's gonna be a leak at 3 PM EST

23. HollyJaye

God I hope so. I can't wait til 6pm. I keep refreshing all social media feeds at work.

24. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

There's a new Warped Thread? Subbin'.
    [​IMG]

rbarlyo, Penguin and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  25. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Sort of happy there hasn't been a leak. It'll be nice to see the lineup all around the same time.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.