Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2018: The Final Cross-Country Trek Tour • Page 108

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Rootradical

Anyone know how the holmdel set up is? Also is it a beer cage or can you walk around.

2. jimmyjazz39

Regular

just in case anyone wasnt on the stream yesterday this happened

ryanfears likes this.
  3. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Oh, I forgot - for anybody walking by the Fearless Records tent you might see this...

upload_2018-6-22_17-25-24.jpeg

Michael G likes this.
  4. DonnyFTW

Regular

Someone just needs to make a gif of this already so I don’t have to keep watching a video.

Michael G likes this.
  5. dX927

Regular

Big ups to everyone involved in the Transform Stage for the lack of promotion through the whole build up to the tour and onward. *sarcasm*

6. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Two stages in the amphitheater, rest are laid out around the closest parking lot/surrounding areas. You can bring beer anywhere around you. Clearly remember that from Reel Big Fish playing "Beer" and everyone holding one up.

Rootradical likes this.
  7. jimmyjazz39

Regular

Anyone know the Setup for Camden? im a first timer

8. James1994

If I would have been at this stop:

11:15 phinehas
    11:40 wage war
    12:45 state champs
    1:15 this wild life (conflict with harms way)
    1:45 reel big fish
    2:35 trash boat
    3:10 senses fail
    3:40 ice nine kills
    4:45 the used
    5:15 don broco
    6:15 simple plan
    6:40 Kublai Khan
    7:15 all time low
    7:40 the amity affliction
    8:10 hail the sun

Jesus Christ that would be a perfect schedule for me if I didn’t have a broken ankle and could make it places quick and only drink water all day.

9. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Sister Hazel has been opening up and then Hootie. There’s kinda a long time between Hootie and DMB sets because of Dave’s stage production but they’ve been having a killer soundtrack in between and there’s just so many bros around to blast stoges and slam beers with, and as soon as Dave Mathews Band starts, it’s like a trip to another dimension. And you gotta respect him for playing the deep cuts too. Two hours of pure bliss. This is the party of ‘99 that Prince was predicting! Yeah me and the bros have been following Dave around for years. You can call us “Dave Babes” lol it’s funny because we’re bros! But man, nothing will beat the ‘97 Camden show. Granted I don’t remember it because I was talking to this babe from an affiliate sorority (GREEK LIFEEEE) and she offered me some KILLER ex and fucking blast off. I pounded like 30 Bud Lights it was wild. You’ll have a killer time. PI KAPPA BETA BABYYYYYY!!!

Minusblue54 and marceting like this.
  10. jimmyjazz39

Regular

what are you talking about this thread is for warped tour im confused

Minusblue54 and SaveTheEarth like this.
  11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Sorry my man, but this is the official Dave Matthews Band™️ thread. Not whatever this Warped Tour is, you speak of

Minusblue54 and Michael G like this.
  12. rbarlyo

wawa defender

ok im not on crack like the last guy but they use the ampitheatre there and the pit is TINY so either get there early or grab a seat. last year it was right foot and skullcandy switching off in there. the rest is in the parking lot which is a bit of a hike. you have to cross the riverline tracks to get there so sometimes everyone is put to a stop to let the train go by. indoor bathrooms. pretty good venue. i like the setup more than holmdel but less than wantagh.

blinxspot and emlantzy like this.
  13. jimmyjazz39

Regular

what stage is skullcandy like this year? Full Sail?

14. Joshua

Regular

Camden is probably gonna put the journeys stages in the amphitheater, monster stages out across the train tracks, and the owly stage is hard to say, small stages move spots all the time every year

15. TDenverFan

Regular

Watching the stream, Simple Plan moved up a few spots for me. That show looked like a lot of fun

Michael G and marceting like this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

So, I thought Knuckle Puck totally slayed today. They left it all out there on the big stage. I'm happy for those guys.

Simple Plan was surprisingly really fun too haha.

I missed Real Friends, which sucked majorly. Took FOREVER to get through the ticket line.

ryanfears and Minusblue54 like this.
  17. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'm actually stoked to see The Noise (Arthur Googy from the early 80s Misfits' new band) in Scranton. Probably in my top 3 or 4.

18. Michael G

Regular

72FA1056-5DA9-4655-9615-97B6D04424BA.png So I know there was only like two people here that were interested in Unwritten Law, but they have a video of them playing Lonesome on their Instagram. Here’s a quick screenshot of the crowd, pretty big honestly. Granted I’m sure most of them were just there to wait for Simple Plan, but I still saw a pit going so I’m sure UL had fun!

marceting, AlwaysEvolving21 and GEM37 like this.
  19. PEZ experiment

I couldn't wait for the summer and the warped tour

I'll be going to warped today in Mountain view and I'm curious how it's going to be since it's sold out

Michael G likes this.
  20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

MC Lars is playing a surprise set today in Mountain View!

blinxspot and Jackbo487 like this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Get your water filled up first and eat before hand/when you get there. Lines will be stupid long if it’s food vendors and not ampitheatre concessions.

22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I always wanted to see UL play Seeing Red live because I love the movie Grind. Totally caught their set yesterday.

Michael G likes this.
  23. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Honestly can't believe Mayday isn't playing one song off of Black Lines

24. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

If they replaced the cover with "One Of Them Will Destroy The Other," their set would be so much better.

michael_gatto likes this.
  25. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

The Maine still had a huge crowd. Smaller than ATL but very impressive for the last band of the day.

Michael G likes this.