Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2018 Lineup Announced • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 1, 2018.

1. lightning

how boring.

Joe4th likes this.
  2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

So they decided to make the line up this bad so that no one will miss it when it's gone?

carrytheweird and Matt504 like this.
  3. gabe

gabebravo.com

Woa. This is pretty bad. I thought since it's the last year some old headliners would be on the line up.

4. ARo24

Regular

Basically how I feel no Detroit either for any of them. Only band worth seeing is ETID.

y2jayjk and DesireToPlease like this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

More abusers than women seems about right. Glad it’s gonna be gone.

BirdPerson, SEMUSIC, solxace and 6 others like this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'll find some way to get in for free just to see ETID and then leave immediately.

7. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Glad to see The Used on here so we can hear The Canyon in full

theasteriskera and JRGComedy like this.
  8. leahcimbackword

Newbie Prestigious

oh boy - now I know what ill be doing the rest of the night - rewatching MBMBaM

9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Very underwhelmed and disappointed with this lineup. Especially for it being the last. I feel like this was a similar line up a couple years ago.

10. silentc

Regular

Same for Pomona

11. Tylar

Going out on a bad note, seems about right. Except for ETID, will always love them.

12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Also, no Set Your Goals....I'm going into depression. They are my ultimate warped tour band to see.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Man, it’s pretty damn bad that you had this tour going for almost twenty-five years and this is the best you could do for the last outing. Hundreds of bands that have done it in the past could do the final tour and this is what you could do. Like damn.

14. farva2

Regular

Going out with a whinper I see

15. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

This is clearly what they wanted to do, no inclination they ever tried to make it about the history of the tour or the wide range of bands who've played it. Or maybe they only have legitimacy to book 2000's era scene bands anymore and knew it would be a hard sell to anyone with integrity.

BirdPerson likes this.
  16. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Really disappointed. Texas shows don't get Underoath or ABR. Besides it all Texas is too god damn hot at 31 to do warped tour. I guess ill decide when summer comes. Either way its the final tour and its a mediocre list. they could have gone out with a bang and its just meh

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

They will do the 25th Anniversay one-off show next year with all of the bands you think should be on this lineup.

18. jordanjohnson09

Regular

people will still be disappointed anyways lol

19. backbynewyears

Whoop whoop!

20. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

ETID was literally the only band I'd go see. This lineup is bad.

21. Saephon

Regular

Lineup is par for the course for Warped. I see a lot of bands that basically never miss a year.

Tbh I'm just disappointed in some of my favorite bands continuing to associate with this organization. Let the cesspool die already.

SEMUSIC likes this.
  22. getuprandy

TBS is playing ONE date? LOL

23. Hazelnutsack Mar 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 1, 2018)
    Hazelnutsack

Irregular

Hail the sun and harms way I guess? Too much garbage here to justify going though.

24. DesolateEarth

Birb

I'd probably only see ETID and LTJ (they both always put on a good show)

Everything else on my date...bleh.

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

They have their own entire summer tour.