Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2017 Festival • Page 58

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Minusblue54

Regular

My warped date is tommorow. After talking on here for 6 months about it, can't believe it's here. Anyone on here that's going tommorow is welcome to come over and say hello. There's not many blind people running around warped so i'm easy to find.

Kellan and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If anyone's going to one of the remaining dates (preferably after August 1st when I get paid), would anyone be willing to grab the Knocked Loose flag at Pure Noise's tent for me? I wanted to grab it there yesterday, but didn't want to blow all of my money.

3. Steven c

Yes

Can anyone pickup stick your guns wallflag for me

4. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I agree, though all the stage areas were smaller this year. Overall this was probably one of the best Warped I've ever been to.

5. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Can someone post a picture of the schedule times? I know it's going to be completely different but still

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

My Warped date is today. I'll be planning on getting there about 75 mins before doors and do the donation early-entrance thing. I'll tell y'all how that goes.

7. Kellan

I'm also going today, it says doors are at 12...in years past it's been at 11, right?

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I heard 12:30

Yeah, it's late this year due to nation-wide heatwaves and rain

9. Minusblue54

Regular

as of right now, the ga line is shorter. Sitting at gates and just heard security say that.

10. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Michigan seemed to be all one line

11. Kellan

I kind of want to see Our Last Night even though I don't really listen to them anymore. They won't play anything from We Will All Evolve. but I imagine their crowd will be good. I just wish they stayed heavy, WWAE is so good.

12. Steven c

Yes

Same here

13. emlantzy

Regular

Definitely check them out if you have time, their crowd was amazing both times I saw them. Their new songs are great live as well.

14. Kellan

Skipped them for Too Close to Touch, which was a mistake...Usually I barely have time to stop and eat or drink water before I'm missing someone I want to see, but this year there are big gaps in my schedule. I'm just chilling in the Monster Lounge thing right now.

Who is Silvertooth and why are they playing for 50 minutes?

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Beartooth Silverstein collaboration set

16. Kellan

Whoa, that makes sense. Neither of them are on the tour though?

Also, I'm not recognizing any of the songs...did they write their own or are they playing Silverstein / Beartooth songs?

17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Both Beartooth and Silverstein are on the tour.

18. Kellan Jul 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2017)
    Kellan

Silvertooth was fun. Was going to grab a shirt but they sold out.

I NEVER wait for signings but I had to for Boston Manor. They are so damn good. Ended up getting both of their releases on vinyl.

At I Prevail right now. Never listened to them but the crowd is huge. Not nearly enough room. I guess I'm old now but I don't really get the buzz...pretty standard metalcore.

19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Okay, I'm about to hit a major conflict

I'm at Neck Deep which conflicts with Creeper, which conflicts with blessthefall, who conflict with GWAR

But the show's been great

Rowdy intimately-sized crowd.

20. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Once it gets too late in the day idgaf what conflicts with what. I'm usually exhausted and just glad I make it through the day

21. Kellan

Somehow my debit card escaped from my wallet and is gone...cool.

Also TIL John Bradley West aka Sam from GoT is in American Satan. I still have no interest in what I assume will be a trainwreck of a movie.

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

So today I saw

Dance Gavin Dance
    Too Close To Touch
    Sylar (Partial, only first song)
    American Authors
    Silvertooth
    The Gospel Youth (Partial)
    I Prevail (Partial)
    Hands Like Houses (Partial)
    Neck Deep
    Blessthefall (From a distance)
    GWAR

I was gonna get a Dance Gavin Dance Shirt and Neck Deep vinyl, but they started packing up early and I was stuck in the GWAR pit.

I haf to miss Andy Black, Boston Manor, Creeper, and the White Noise but I still had a great time

23. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Weirdly, Silverstein didn't play the lead single off their new album, and Beartoorh didn't play "Aggressive" or "Hated"

24. Kellan

Did you hear the singer tell some guy to "get the fuck out". I wonder what happened there. I also thought it was kind of weird how he trashed a review of their record.

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

There was a guy punching someone in the pit

And I don't think he was trashing the review, just poking fun at it