Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2017 Festival • Page 57

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 24, 2017.

1. marceting

Trusted

A few hundred. But those few hundred were having the time of their lives (including me)

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  2. cochise

I dig the guitar and the screams sound good, but the clean vocal guy absolutely ruins it for me.

3. cochise

Hmm maybe I'll give them a shot then if there are no conflicts. I was just saying that as I saw a couple live videos from Warped of them and they felt kinda flat

4. cochise

My bad, just realized I meant to have Neck Deep up there, pretty high up too! I've never seen them live so I think this should be the year to get that on with!

emlantzy likes this.
  5. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

TW / CW: Suicide / Joking about suicide
    [​IMG]

What the fuck.

Would love to see something done about this...but I know Warped and I'm doubtful.

ryanfears likes this.
  6. chris_williams67

Regular

What the
    fuck? I doubt nothing will be done just because of the draw GWAR gets that usually doesn't come out

7. cochise

Thank god MN's doesn't have an amphitheater anywhere near the venue. Sucks it's on the parking lot instead of the grass like it was a couple years back but oh well, better than an amphitheater

8. Minusblue54

Regular

9. Minusblue54

Regular

while i agree joke is in very bad taste, it's gwar, nothing is sacred. If dave was still here it would've been much worse.

10. Minusblue54

Regular

time for bed. Oops, messed up trying to reply to 2 comments at once. Anyway, still not looking forward to warped being on parking lot but maybe since weather will be somewhat comfortable it won't be so bad.

11. CTFFEMT93

Regular

It's GWAR. Nothing is sacred. That's how it's always been with them. They literally have a song called Baby Dick Fuck. Nothing is off limits to them. While I don't agree with what they said, it's GWAR, it's their sctick. It just goes into the already huge pile of fucked up shit they've said.

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Welp glad I didn't stay for GWAR yesterday. Just about every other band I saw acknowledged the situation and dedicated their set to Chester.

13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Shut the fuck up

14. andysoto523

Regular

15. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

MysteryKnight likes this.
  16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Seriously dude? That's pretty fucked up.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  17. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

That's pretty typical GWAR humor. I'm not saying I like it, but if that's the first thing that offended you about GWAR you can't know that much about their history.

19. rodkimble

I mean in my eyes it was a joke about the quality of the band and not the person himself. But I guess inappropriate nonetheless.

20. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I know what you were going for. Still fucked up dude.

21. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Let's just all be friends now.

22. natesmith083

Regular

What happened at Warped today? Fronz from Atilla was tweeting that he might be arrested?

Edit: just talked to my cousin that was there today. Apparently he told the crowd to tear down the fence to the parking lot by the stage and the crowd spilled outside the venue.

23. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Yea I read that the main stage area was crammed and he encouraged the tear down of the fence to make more space...idk all sounds stupid

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'll explain the Attila thing from what my experience was.

They played at 2:30 today, and for some reason, the tour decided to put one of the Main stages next to Skullcandy and the other one next to Hard Rock (the latter being the case with Attila). Left Foot and Hard Rock were in a very cramped area with not a lot of room for a crowd. During the set, Fronz asked the crowd for a huge circle pit that went around both sound tents (Left Foot and Hard Rock's). The crowd started to, but there wasn't enough room between the sound booth and the merch tents. Sammy Adams' tent was actually getting torn down by fans by them trying to get around it. After a lot of pushing, they eventually tore the fence down in the back to make more room.

This was such a mistake on the tour's part to put that stage there. In retrospect, they should have swapped out the Skullcandy and Left Foot stages so the Main Stages were next to each other and Skullcandy and Hard Rock were too.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I had a good day! Wasn't the best Warped Tour I'd ever been too, but still a fun time. From here on out, I'm just going to go to Warped Tour based on the factors of bands and weather. The past couple of years I've put limits on myself, saying "maybe I'm too old for this?" I'm done with that. If I want to go, I'm going to go.

I might expand later, but I'm pretty tired. Today I saw Watsky, The Ataris, Microwave, Dance Gavin Dance, Attila, Bad Cop Bad Cop, I Prevail, Save Ferris, The Gospel Youth, Knocked Loose, Silverstein, Hatebreed, GWAR, and Beartooth.

Also, I went to Knocked Loose's signing, and they signed a copy of Air Bud that I brought them. They thought it was awesome.