Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2017 Festival • Page 19

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 24, 2017.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

So, who are the newer punk bands on warped tour this year I need to be checking out?

2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Bad Cop/Bad Cop
    Barb Wire Dolls
    Creeper
    Stacked Like Pancakes (if you like Ska Punk)
    War On Women

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Sweet. Thanks. I'll check them out.

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Trophy Eyes
    Boston Manor
    Microwave

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I've actually listened to Microwave and Trophy Eyes. Need to check out Boston Manor.

redwing91007 likes this.
  6. epicnate98 May 16, 2017
    (Last edited: May 16, 2017)
    epicnate98

I've been thinking lately, I think they're gonna have to have to step up the production game on the Full Sail stage if they want it to be successful this year. All the bands who played that stage last year were pretty straightforward. They got on stage, played their shit, and got off. This year, with bands like Creeper who have those neon crosses, and Bad Omens whose set has a lot of sampling going on, they're gonna have to be a bit more accomodating with drastically different stage plots.

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

This starts in exactly one month.

Still haven't decided if it's worth going.

8. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Any word on if they're doing a day 1 live stream?

EDIT: Also if they are I wonder if they'll go back to how they did the 2014/2015 live steams (focusing on all stages). This years Journeys main stages don't seem to be nearly as popular as previous years. It would still be a cool idea for them to have a function to change which stage you view but I doubt it ever happens.

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Found out that GWAR is closing their stage every night due to the band's elaborate stage show.

10. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Really? That's interesting. Can you tell us where you found this out from? It would make sense, just weird that Kevin would make an exception. Has that ever happened before?

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Found out from someone who talked to the band. That's all I should say.

12. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I think ADTR closed like 80% of dates in 2011, but that's the closest I've ever heard to Kevin making an exception.

Frenzyofdeceit and Cgarnsay like this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Jule Vera just announced their album is out June 16th.

14. Minusblue54

Regular

Omg i hope so. There's about at least 6 napalm bands i'd love to do warped. Katl is one of them.

15. Counterparts album is also done

tyramail likes this.
  16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

While we are on the discussion of album announcements, Silverstein dropped a new single today from their new record Dead Reflection due out July 14th. It is called Retrograde.

They also did a 54 minute facebook live video for the announcement answering viewer questions. Shane and the other members said they would be playing Retrograde for sure and maybe some other new songs. They would have a different set each day.

Penguin likes this.
  17. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

That's good to know. Silverstein has such a solid discography that they could play a totally different set every day and keep most fans happy.

Penguin likes this.
  18. emlantzy May 21, 2017
    (Last edited: May 21, 2017)
    emlantzy

Regular

Neck Deep just put out 2 new songs, Fil said they'll most likely be playing them this summer. New album The Peace and The Panic out August 18

tyramail likes this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I didn't like the first song but the 2nd song was okay. They seem to be going a more rock route. Not sure if I like it.

20. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Probably the best Neck Deep has ever sounded to me honestly

ryanfears, emlantzy and mmcd323 like this.
  21. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Bowling For Soup have been added to the 7/28 show.

22. Ahmed Adventurer

hot summer ride

23. Honestly, I was waiting on new ND to help me decide if I'm going and considering how blown away I am by the new stuff I'm definitely going.

24. dX927

Regular

Looks like Wage War are playing 6/30 on Monster North. They're currently on the band page but the image is broken. If you look at the source code it says 6/30 though.

25. dX927

Regular

And two days later they have been removed. Not sure what's going on there.