Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2017 Festival • Page 17

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Looks like Silverstein is finally hitting a true resurgence again. Love it. By the time I see then this year, it will have passed 10 years since the first time I ever saw them live.

2. TheSlyTurtle

Regular

1. Stick to Your Guns
    2. Silverstein

3. Trophy Eyes
    4. Beartooth

5. Save Ferris
    6. The Ataris
    7. Boston Manor
    8. Hawthorne Heights
    9. Hands Like Houses
    10. I, Prevail
    11. Creeper
    12. Silent Planet
    13. Counterparts
    14. Fit For a King
    15. Dance Gavin Dance

Looks like my tastes really have been influenced by this site...

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Hundredth's new song is a huge departure from their previous sound. It'll be interesting to see what their setlist ends up looking like.

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  5. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This actually pretty tight. Sounds a lot like Balance and Composure.

6. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Any chance of Pierce The Veil getting added to a couple dates surrounding the APMAs? They're performing at the awards show, but have no tour dates in July aside from a Canadian fest on 7/8.

chris_williams67 likes this.
  7. fbrrocks Apr 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 27, 2017)
    fbrrocks

Trusted

Since plain white t's are back on fearless records maybe back on warped one day

kidinthebushes likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I think 2006 was the only year they played.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Carousel Kings has some dates too.

11. Minusblue54

Regular

12. chris_williams67

Regular

Plain White T's playing the 7/18 date

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. fbrrocks

Trusted

15. TylerCrouse

Regular

I am very excited to see plain white ts and only playing my date also

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So far we have Falling In Reverse and Plain White T's as special guests so far. Excited to see who else gets announced!

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone ever used Rally Bus to get to Warped before? Since the Oregon date is in Salem that is my cheapest option unless I can find a ride and split gas, but I don't know anyone that wants to go. Probably going by myself this year for the first time which will be weird.

18. Minusblue54

Regular

sorry, rant again. Don't do it. What they don't tell you is that bus trip is tentative. I bought bus package in 2012. They bailed on me a week before my warped date. Took 3 months to get money back from bus company and was sol on warped ticket i bought. The 2 years i've gone to warped i went alone and paid someone to drive me.

19. chris_williams67

Regular

Any chances PTV plays a couple dates around APMA's? If so what dates do you think?

20. Minusblue54

Regular

...and because i was morbidly curious. I went through every rally bus page for every date on the tour. Your date is the only with a "confirmed" bus. I'm serious, don't do rally bus.

21. koryoreo May 1, 2017
    (Last edited: May 1, 2017)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Well that blows. I'd rather take my chances finding someone that's going who will give me a ride for like $20 than possibly deal with that. I also don't like how it supposedly gets you to the venue right as gates open.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  23. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Kevin Lyman on the Washed Up Emo Podcast that was released today:
    Ep. 100 - Kevin Lyman (Warped Tour)

Interesting insight on challenges he faces running the festival, specifically as it relates to the types and demographics of bands on the lineup.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Bandsintown has Bowling For Soup playing Chicago. I assume it's wrong.

25. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It's crazy this festival runs at break-even, despite what anyone chooses to believe about the festival you cannot disrespect Lyman's effort to give these bands a platform. He's broken pretty much everyone on this sites favorite band, and that's commendable on any merit.