Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2017 Lineup • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 22, 2017.

1. shawnhyphenray

Regular

It's not the best but I'll still be going. Lots of old bands playing which is really awesome. This should def cater to the older fans who always have to complain because they don't understand the whole meaning of Warped Tour.

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

This is only the 2nd year doing that

3. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Apparently most of tou commenting about how you don't know most of the bands and that it sucks really don't know much about warped tour.

Also a good chunk are classic bands here. Anti-Flag, Strung Out, Adolescents, the Alarm, Ataris, TSOL, Sick of it All, Goldfinger, etc.

4. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'll see CKY, Neck Deep, Silverstein, The Acacia Strain....and that's it. Really bummed that this will be the first warped tour I can attend in 3 years and it's this line up.

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I absolutely love Jule Vera and have since they put out their EP, but I also am super confused as to how they managed mainstage. The tour they were on with against the current last year, I was literally one of two people in the whole crowd that I think even knew any of their songs. But hopefully this gives them some good exposure.

6. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

I asked them about where is that "new album" they told me to check their bandcamp at that demo cd that came out lol

7. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

Wow I think I would only see 4 bands on my date The Ataris, Save Ferris, The Suicide Machines, and Neck Deep. Luckily the next day I get to see Green Day in Oakland.

8. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I'd see Dance Gavin Dance, Hands Like Houses, Silverstein and maybe Microwave if I went.

Daniel182 likes this.
  9. jorbjorb

7 rings

the hard rock stagelooks ok

10. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

People can think this line up sucks, and still "know" about warped tour. I used to go to warped tour every year from like 2003 to 2009. This line up sucks. A couple good bands and some legacy acts don't make it suck any less.

11. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

This is a pretty terrible line-up. Hopefully bands are getting sick of Kevin's bullshit and not agreeing to it anymore.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

boston manor and movements are bands that are on here you all should check out. Microwave too but thats pretty obvious I think.

weird that silverstein would still want to do this

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

make warped tour 2004/2005 again

14. out of all the bands that i'd want to see, only 2 of them are actually playing my date... the ataris and strung out.

soooooo i'll be passing, yet again.

fenway89 likes this.
  15. Buy early bird tickets and you can enter a sweepstakes for Kris Roe to hurl a snare drum at your head during The Ataris' performance!

BradBradley and teebs41 like this.
  16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

LOL i remember watching those videos, so funny.. so sad

BradBradley likes this.
  17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Well, what's most confusing for me is that Warped over the years has posted signs saying no hardcore dancing, moshing, crowd surfing, etc. no?

So, why have a bunch of "crowd kill" bands on the lineup??

Jake W likes this.
  18. thecobrakais

Regular

warped is dead.

19. aniafc

Trusted

those signs are just so they don't get sued

BradBradley likes this.
  20. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I mean know the purpose of the tour and the reasonings for the lineup

21. BradBradley

Regular

I'm not surprised, haha.

22. Nap

As a punk rocker, I'd say this line-up is way better than expected. Strung Out, Sick of It All, Anti-Flag, T.S.O.L., War on Women, Big D and the Kids Table, Gwar, [...]

23. wrenleslie

Out of all the lesser known artists on the bill, Jule Vera probably has the most widespread appeal for people who don't know them and catch the set. A weird pick, but there's not really anyone better this year.
    That said, they're an awesome band and hopefully this will help them pick up some speed for the new record. Their EP was so underrated.

24. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Definitely a heavier lineup and those main stages are incredibly thin (like worst it's been)

Silverstein, STYG, Counterparts, Hatebreed, Sick of it All, Knocked Loose, and Hundredth is great collection of old/newish bands.

Would also love to see War on Women, Movements, Hawthorne Heights, and Microwave

25. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Curious lineup, but already seen all the bands I want to except Hands Like Houses. I'd rather catch them at a venue.