Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2016 Festival • Page 88

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 22, 2016.

1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know if With Confidence is selling either of their E.P.'s?

2. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

The struggle is super real. I've noticed that the heavier bands seem to not run out as quickly of XXL sizes (they may stock up on more). Last year Portland was the 2nd or 3rd to last date of the tour and I was able to snag a XXL August Burns Red shirt and I Killed The Prom Queen tank. Had to settle for an XL Miss May I tank though.

3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah the heavy bands are good for that. When I saw Carnifex a while back, I asked the merch guy for an XXL and he offered me a deal on a 3X because he said they ordered too many of them haha

4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I have had that god damn With Confidence song stuck in my head since the Camden date. We'll be Okay or whatever it's called

michael_gatto likes this.
  5. heaththehorizon

Regular

That band is about to be massive, then and waterparks with that pop rock revival.

michael_gatto likes this.
  6. michael_gatto

Trusted

I am SO on board with that. With Con and Waterparks were two of my favorite bands on Warped this year, and Waterparks should be even bigger after that SWS tour.

Penguin likes this.
  7. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Except With Confidences album isn't really pop rock. We'll Be Okay is by far the poppiest song on the album excluding the acoustic song. It's a straight up pop punk album.

8. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

In Seattle today thanks to Equal Vision. Only real must see I have is Masked Intruder so I'm looking forward to a chill day

9. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

Um holy shit???

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's really cool. I love stuff like this.

11. jjnunn118

Bradley shredded his vocal chords according to the merch lady, so this is kinda out of necessity.

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

That's a bummer. I kind of wanted to see Bradley's crazy stage antics that everyone has been taking about tomorrow. Oh well, still might check out their set to see all of the special guests.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Marina City got bumped to Poseidon again.

14. jjnunn118

Special guests were awesome! But Bradley was still singing on like half the songs so they were duets, carrying other members of the band around on his shoulders, diving into the crowd, etc...

A Thousand Crowns W/ Crissy of Against The Current & Ryan Scott Graham of State Champs

Miracle W/ Jason Vena of Acceptance

Guys Like Us W/ Keeton Pierce of Too Close To Touch

Helpless W/ The Heirs and Awsten Knight of Waterparks

Blue W/ Keith Buckley of Every Time I Die

Cloud 9 W/ Jenna McDougall of Tonight Alive

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

FLOOOOOOOOOOOCKAAAAAAAA

16. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I need video of this.

17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Beyond excited for tomorrow!! Doubt I'm sleeping tonight since it's so hot and I'm super anxious haha

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Sort of weird that PROF and Waka Flocka are the only two rappers on the tour this year.

19. jjnunn118

Prof actually mentioned this on stage yesterday, also Prof is REALLY bad. He played in the amphitheater yesterday during a sun break for me and it was honestly one of the worst sets I have ever seen. So obnoxious and over the top, stopping to tell what I consider to be obviously underage girls how much he'd like to sleep with them... Just so so bad. Him and Ghost Town just felt super skeevy.

20. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

What did Ghost Town do? I saw them at both dates (I don't know them, they just happened to play before bands I wanted to see both times) and I didn't notice anything like that from them.

21. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

yeah, I actually like Ghost Town. I didn't see them this year, but I caught their set last time they did the tour. Seemed harmless enough.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Today is the final day. Can't believe it's almost over. It seems like yesterday I was sitting gown and watching all the live streams from day 1 and writing down the setlists.

23. jjnunn118

It's just the vibe Ghost Town throws off for me, maybe I'm off but something about them just makes me uncomfortable.

24. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

You don't use setlist.fm?

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted