Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warped Tour 2016 Festival • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 22, 2016.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I feel like next year is already so easy to predict, and in a direction that I know I won't enjoy (Memphis May Fire, blessthefall, We Came as Romans, Black Veil Brides, Attila, Neck Deep, Beartooth (though I do like them), etc.)

2. Nerdcore Player

Regular

Those bands do nothing for me except beartooth and btf(Depending on the set). Next year I could see ABR and TDWP both on main. For Today may fall down to Monster like MIW this year.

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Wonder Years will probably play main again next year too.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

After everything that happened last year I'm not too sure about that

FTank likes this.
  5. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

If next year is structured like this year, I don't know if we can assume the bigger heavy bands (Attila, blessthefall, Beartooth) will even be on main stage.

6. heaththehorizon

Regular

I'm confused about what you're talking about?

7. MarkJ801

Regular

I'm assuming he means Front Porch Step

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

If they were to act on that, they would have last summer. I doubt they'll turn down Warped next year over something that will have happened two years ago that they barely took a stance on.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Well even besides that. All of the stuff with Attilla, Soupy and Buddy from SF holding meetings with Lyman. Doesn't seem to me like they'll be apart of it again but I could be wrong

10. Nerdcore Player

Regular

I know it may be a stretch but with no Mayhem would Korn ever be possible?

fishguts182 likes this.
  11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Sum 41 signed to Hopeless! This makes me so happy. They have always been on a major label.

redwing91007 likes this.
  12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It would be cool to see Hopeless should get their own stage like Drive-Thru Records did back in the day.

Hopeless Records
    - New Found Glory
    - Sum 41
    - Yellowcard
    - coldrain
    - Cruel Hand
    - Emarosa
    - ROAM
    - With Confidence

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

"This will be our 6th full Warped Tour in the last 10 years, but did you know we did a week of shows in 2002 on the No-one Cares Stage? It was made of 4 tables, a roll of artificial turf and cardboard boxes colored in to look like speakers. We were allowed to play 1 song for every bathroom we cleaned that day" - Every Time I Die

redwing91007 likes this.
  14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

To anyone going to the Chicago date, Acceptance is playing at Metro the same night.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

90 days until Warped!

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Only 42! Starts June 24 unless you're referring to your date

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I was referring to the "Oceans Ate Alaska 90 days to Warped!!" live stream that's going on.

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

We the Kings have a greatest hits album coming out in June lol

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They have some good songs. They're a perfect Warped Tour band for me. 6-7 on 30 minutes I'd all I need.

20. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'm not a huge WTK fan, but they do have 5 albums at this point (plus the Acoustic one) so I think a greatest hits album is fair. Senses Fail released one after 4 full lengths and blink 182 did after 5 just for two off the top of my head. Sounds about right to me.

21. TylerCrouse

Regular

so does anyone know if there doing a compilation album I haven't seen anything about it

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I believe they are included with presale tickets. I think they are emailing the MP3s. I could be wrong.

23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Blink actually had multiple hits, though.

24. dX927

Regular

Night Argent have been added 8/6-8/13

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, to echo what Justin said, after everything went down with Front Porch Step, I'm pretty sure The Wonder Years weren't interested in being a part of the festival again.