Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warpaint - Heads Up (September 23, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Aug 1, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

[​IMG]

RyanRyan and KidLightning like this.
  2. cwhit

SEPTEMBER WTF

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Kinda surprised we're already getting something new from them.

4. cwhit

i mean it's been two years

KidLightning likes this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

New Song is so good.

6. SilverScreen

Nihil Nihil

Their last album Warpaint was released over two years ago, so it's not like it's a quick follow-up. I felt like their last album didn't get the love that it deserved. It had a dark, almost trip-hop vibe to it which I liked.

Their new song is good. It gives me a sense that their new album is going move them in a poppier direction.

KidLightning and RyanRyan like this.
  7. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

But it was four years between The Fool and self-titled. Not complaining, though, I much prefer a two year turnaround.

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I'm loving "New Song" wow

9. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

"New Song" is not at the top of my personal list of 'styles I want this band to start leaning more towards,' but I can dig it nonetheless.

10. RyanRyan

I'm so excited for this. Not sure I needed the pansy seeds in the deluxe vinyl order but hey :')
    I'm into the New Song. I wouldn't be into an album of this though - I need me my dark Warpaint tunes. No Way Out is the kinda way I hope they go with the new album. Love that song.

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

"new song" is very cool

RyanRyan likes this.
  12. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yes, loved their last one so much

13. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

September 23 is going to be insane

14. RyanRyan

September in general for me is going to be mad. New Keaton Henson, Banks, Warpaint, and (supposedly) Brand New albums all to come. Followed shortly after by Balance and Composure.

I love how swift the turnaround from announcement to album is with this new Warpaint. Caught me off-guard and damn I'm excited.

15. cwhit

I think I have a good 10-15 I'm super excited for right now officially announced for september

RyanRyan likes this.
  16. RyanRyan

This is a damn good year for music, yeah!

17. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I can't wait to see them five days after they release this record at a top 3 venue in town. They're gonna fucking blow th roof off the joint

18. RyanRyan

I'd love to see them, but every time they tour the UK they only do two or three dates and they're usually in the most inconvenient places. (In terms of accessibility for me). I don't think they've ever played in Birmingham here, which is ridiculous really but hey - one day.

19. RyanRyan

All of the little song teasers they're posting on Facebook sound so, so good. The most recent one just sounds absolutely gorgeous. Cannot wait for this. I am beyond excited.

20. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Forgot about this

21. RyanRyan

KidLightning likes this.
  22. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

This is so good

RyanRyan likes this.
  23. Jim

Trusted Supporter

downloading now

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:heart::heart::heart:

25. RyanRyan

Cannot wait for that gorgeous pink vinyl to arrive - this sounds fantastic.