Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Warframe Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Apr 11, 2017.

1. drewinseries

Drew

I imagine that since everything on the star chart is practically locked it's pushing me down some main story that I haven't done?

2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Yeah it’s the games way of making sure you don’t go into higher level content before you’re ready. As you level Warframes and weapons you’ll get Mastery Points which which level up your entire account and as you do that more stuff will unlock.

drewinseries likes this.
  3. drewinseries

Drew

Is there a place to tell me where I can farm certain things? I need something specific to make a new weapon.

4. CoffeeEyes17

WARFRAME

This wiki will be your best friend for stuff like that

Don’t hesitate to ask in global chat either, the WF community is without a doubt the best gaming community I’ve been a part of

drewinseries likes this.
  5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Bump.

this is free and I’m broke af, so I’m downloading this. is there much single player stuff? I don’t do co-op games

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. CoffeeEyes17

You can do pretty much everything solo, whenever you go to do a mission you get the option of playing in a match made squad, friends only squad, invite only squad, or solo. It’s easier to do things in a group but once you start building up an arsenal of weapons and frames it becomes a breeze to solo most things

xapplexpiex likes this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

I had a friend guide me through some of the mechanics of the updates since I had been playing (a long time) and now I have Frost Prime, Oberon Prime, and Nekros Prime.

8. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This game is taking over my life haha

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  9. CoffeeEyes17

I’ve actually taken a hiatus from the game but I also have roughly 2000 hours in the game lol

I think DE lost the plot with Railjack but it’s improved a lot since release. Same thing with the Kuva Liches, at first they were kinda rough but now they’re a much better endgame challenge.

the 4 new Warframes we’ve gotten over the course of 2019 were pretty good. Hildryn is ok, Wisp is borderline overpowered, Gauss is also borderline overpowered, Grendel is pretty good.

the future looks promising too but I think DE saw a big dip in players and are now frantically trying to cater to the hardcore community. They’re changing how scaling on enemies works which is something we’ve been begging for since like 2014, explosive weapons no longer do self damage, shield gating, and more. Hopefully this year is better than last

10. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Any tips on interception missions? I literally can’t do any of them

11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

12. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Interesting name. Reminds me of something. Can't quite put my finger on it.