Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WandaVision (2021, Disney+) • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Jul 21, 2019.

1. -deleted-

-

Wanda is a villain hiding in plain site. You’re all hoodwinked.

I am joking, but tbh between Sokovia and Lagos the woman is responsible for quite a few innocent dead people lol.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  2. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

so was Stark

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Well good thing the show is about him

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  4. DarkHotline

Seriously though, this is a silly argument

5. -deleted-

-

This is like when I pointed out to my conservative co-worker how awful Ted Cruz is and he was like well ya know, Hitler.

6. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

that was... a weird place to go but about what I expect from this thread I guess

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  7. -deleted-

-

I’m not being aggressive or comparing your views to conservative ones, it just happened recently and gave me a lil deja vu.

I actually like Wanda a lot thanks to this show, even if she is the true villain or not. She could clearly rip anyone apart if she pleases so go ahead girl. I want a WandaVision S2 anyways so let her keep the hex for all I care.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I doubt we’ll get a Wandavision s2 as this ties directly into Doctor Strange, but I wouldn’t count out Wanda being the focus of another show with an entirely new narrative. A show that isn’t about her grief.

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Through the first three episodes. Goddamn this show is so refreshing. Major I Love Lucy and Bewitched vibes. I actually went to a Westview Elementary and currently live on a Dodie Drive which is a little bizarre but I digress - excited to see where it goes from here.

10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

tbh I doubt there will be second seasons of any of the Disney+ shows aside from What If. They seem to be treating these similarly to the movies.

11. DarkHotline

I can see The Falcon and The Winter Solider getting a second

12. -deleted-

-

Mando?

13. Anthony_

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i marvel at it

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

There’s talks of Loki s2 but that’s it.

Given how far out they have s1 take place, I could see it having more leg room than the others.

16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this forum is such a condemnation of reading comprehension sometimes

wade, Nick, Kyle Max and 1 other person like this.
  17. -deleted-

-

Your actual sentence, which I quoted, was “I doubt there will be second seasons of any of the Disney+ shows aside from What If.” You didn’t specify Marvel at all so idk why this response was even typed. My question was valid.

18. Furry Werthers

Trusted

-_____-

19. Anthony_

We’re in a Marvel thread discussing a Marvel Disney+ series and the potential for a season 2. If you’re intentionally not acknowledging the context of the conversation that’s on you not me.

20. -deleted-

-

It was never lost on me. Your wording is upsetting you, not me.

21. Anthony_

phaynes12 likes this.
  22. -deleted-

-

Lol that’s rich coming from you. Someone who generally has no problem showing their ass in other threads. Sorry you fucked up your wording. Be condescending to somebody else.

23. Anthony_

This you? Defending some toxic misogyny in the Taylor Swift thread two years ago right before having to abandon your prior username in shame and start a new one based on noted toxic misogynist Tony Soprano?

what an ass-showing that was, showed it so bare you had to hide behind a new username

24. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

the battle of the Anthony's.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]