Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Walk The Moon Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Sep 22, 2017.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Talking is Hard is so amazing. There’s not a single skippable song on it, in my opinion.

What If Nothing is a really important album to me, but there are definitely songs I’ll skip most of the time.

Timebomb blew my mind. Such a fun song. Can’t wait to see what’s next. I don’t feel like they have another album coming soon but we shall see!

2. Fox83

Trusted

Is there a new full length coming? Is so, this is a quick reload considering their last album released barely one year ago.

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I agree 100% with both statements.

beachdude likes this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I’m guessing that a new albums gonna come in mid-late summer. They’re playing Bonnaroo and that usually coincides with a new release cycle

Fox83, beachdude and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  5. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I barely even remember What If Nothing tbh... which is a shame because I LOVE Talking Is Hard and the self-titled album.

I’ll check the new song in a bit, high hopes based on the reception here.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

With good reason, it was pretty forgettable. You only need One Foot, Lost in the Wild, Tiger Teeth, and Sound of Awakening in a playlist

beachdude likes this.
  7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah this new song is a total jam. Very excited for a new album now.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  8. Fox83

Trusted

Kamikaze was memorable. Only defending the song though, not the album.

beachdude and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I like these two singles a lot more than the last album. Hopefully there’s a new album coming soon and it’ll be more like old WTM

beachdude and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  10. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I agree 100%. "Eat Your Heart Out" is fantastic. Both that and "Timebomb" sound like songs that could've been on Talking Is Hard. Really hoping for a more return to form type of album.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

new song is pretty cool!

beachdude likes this.
  12. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Timebomb and Ear Your Heart Out are so good. Really digging their recent output.

beachdude likes this.
  13. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

“Heights” is definitely my favorite song of theirs in a long time (probably since Talking Is Hard). The rest of the album has some good songs on it too, although I probably could have done without the entirety of the last third of the album

SEANoftheDEAD and beachdude like this.
  14. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Agreed. I also really like "Giants" and "Fire in Your House".

I could totally see "Rise Up" getting air time on commercials or in tv shows, but man I just don't like it lol

whitenblue88 likes this.
  15. irthesteve

Pretty fun album overall, nothing outstanding or anything, but I also don't really expect that when listening to this band anyway

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  16. sawhney[rusted]2

Idk, I would classify Talking Is Hard as an outstanding record, one of the best pop rock has to offer. This one is pretty firmly in the OK-good category.

17. irthesteve

While Talking Is Hard is certainly better, I've never found the band anywhere near outstanding. Enjoyable and good, but that's all for me

18. irthesteve

hello WALK THE MOON family,

we invite you to tune into this message with an open heart.

we are announcing: our hibernation.

the time has come for us to take a long break from touring and making records together.

we are lovingly making space for new creations, for family, to serve our well-being and the well-being of WALK THE MOON.

our gratitude for this adventure + this connection with you is much grander than a caption can say. please check out our video for the full picture.

there are a few things to celebrate together before we hibernate, including:

- we have NEW MUSIC for you. something to celebrate our time together, coming in August!

- we will be streaming the last show of our 10th Anniversary Tour as a premiere event on YouTube, to chat live and watch together with you. details to come.

there’s more in the video. stay tuned over the next few weeks. we love you endlessly.

<+>

Nicholas, Sean, + Eli

19. sawhney[rusted]2

Glad to hear it. They’ve been going nonstop for years. They’ll come back with something worth releasing in a few years

irthesteve likes this.
  20. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.