Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wage War / Oceans Ate Alaska / Gideon / Varials / Loathe - "Deadweight Tour Part Two" Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Sep 13, 2017.

1. GEM37

She haunts the roads

2. natesmith083

Regular

Hell yes a Saturday date for Grand Rapids!

3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Really good lineup besides Varials imo

4. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Wage War JUST played Chicago, but at Beat Kitchen so it sold out too quickly. Durtie Nellies is...slightly bigger at least. I didn't realize they were bigger than Oceans Ate Alaska.

5. darkstorms139

Regular

Wage War has a TON of hype going on right now, plus I think OAA losing their vocalist hurt them a bit.

6. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

The singer of Better Off is now playing guitar in Gideon. The events leading to the demise of Better Off have made me off put by that dude.

7. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Yeah, Wage War are quickly becoming one of the biggest bands in Metalcore. I think their current status is comparable to Memphis May Fire or We Came As Romans just before they blew up. I only see them getting bigger at this point.

8. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

They had a pretty nice sized crowd at Self Help Philly. This at The Foundry is going to be nuts.

9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

OAA were super underwhelming but Wage War killed it and the crowd was really into it.

10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Excited to see this in a couple weeks. Still think Wage War is one of the strongest up and coming metalcore bands right now.

11. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Any news on set times at all? Going to be late but kinda want to catch Gideon.