Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Waco (Paramount Network) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 26, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen Sep 26, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 25, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Paramount Network is a rebrand of Spike in case you were wondering

2. Kuri44

Recorded it last night, will watch after class. Anyone catch this? Thoughts?

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thank you. I was wondering.

4. chris

Trusted Supporter

I'll watch this for Taylor Kitsch tbh, haven't heard much about the premier yet though

fenway89 likes this.
  5. Kuri44

Just finished premiere, I liked it, interested to see more

6. I liked it. Performances look to be the strong point. Kitsch and Shannon are good so far.

7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

My wife and I just watched last night’s episode. We enjoyed it quite a bit. We watched that special on Waco a couple weeks back and I thought that was pretty interesting too.

fenway89 and Kuri44 like this.
  8. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

need to find a way to watch this, wonder if i get paramount

fenway89 likes this.
  9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Just finished this series last night. That final episode was tough to watch. What an awful tragedy.

The performances in this were outstanding.

Brent, Joe, meggers and 1 other person like this.
  10. Finally finished this. I haven't read much about it, so I'm not sure how much was accurate vs interpretation, but the finale was great and hit hard. So damn sad.

johnnyferris likes this.
  11. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Holy buckets, that last episode, heartbreaking. The whole cast was awesome, but Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon especially were on point.

12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah I finally watched this since it came to Netflix. Really good.

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I love Michael Shannon and Julia Garner so much that I have to try this out. Sort of surprised I never heard about it, although the network clearly had something to do with that.

14. Kuri44

I watched this when it came out a couple years ago. It was alright, nothing amazing, or something I’d recommend as a must watch, but it was a nice addition to my weekly shows at the time

15. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Started this. Good first episode.

16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

holy shit i thought this was amazing. That last episode was crushing, so fucking crushing. Obviously i'll now have to do a bunch of reading to see what's true and what's not. Like, what happened to Michael Shannon's character and the lawyers when this happened? What happened to John Leguizamo? There seemed to be enough meat on the bones to make this whole thing look like a catastrophic fuck up?

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This was devastating. I know little about the event than this. Definitely want to do some research on it.