Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vinyl Thread • Page 333

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cryates, Mar 6, 2016.

1. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Best summer album.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. CD8F496B-5127-4917-998E-EE14F4299335.jpeg

navidson likes this.
  3. Love the two LPs after this one but never gave Sing a real shot. Maybe I should give it a try now to convince myself to spend money.

Do hope we get a QU pressing at some point!

chhholly123 and trevorshmevor like this.
  4. You should! It’s a pretty quick listen and is full of bangers that I feel like perfectly capture that very specific small window in pop punk between the Drive Thru era and the FBR era

Patterns in Traffic likes this.
  5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i had the first press of the colour revolt EP but sold it like a fool. glad to have them back

6. McCandless

7. dogdad

Regular

Alright so who's got a copy of Metro Station they would like to sell to me for a good chunk of change? I know someone's got it...........

8. highfidelity203

Hailey, It Happens Prestigious

sonder, Craig Manning, Groogz and 2 others like this.
  9. anonimito

Abelian Supporter

10. Jim

Trusted Supporter

any one who pre ordered FOB TTTYG from their store know when that was supposed to ship? I can't recall and now cant find a date

11. anonimito likes this.
  12. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

anonimito likes this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I haven’t seen one yet but the other MOV represses popped up on Amazon at some point.

14. anonimito

Abelian Supporter

Did anyone actually receive the other Jack's Mannequin MOV represses from Amazon? I've heard of many cancellations months later (and experienced one myself).

15. goosetoph

u wut m8?

I never received it. I cancelled after a few months of no info and bought it from Port of Sound records instead. Got it in the mail like a week later.

anonimito likes this.
  16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I got Glass Passenger!

anonimito likes this.
  17. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Need People and Things.

anonimito likes this.
  18. highfidelity203

Hailey, It Happens Prestigious

Music on Vinyl is a European company so it’s mostly European retailers. Amazon throws it up but I know a ton of people had orders cancelled from them. That being said I picked up The Glass Passenger from Plaid Room Records which is US based so maybe they will get some copies.

anonimito likes this.
  19. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Not quite sure, but my pre-order from Bullmoose said a release date of 4/30.

Jim likes this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

For U Turns, is there a noticeable difference based on price point? I want to buy one but don’t wanna piss away an extra 100-200 for no reason.

21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

That’s what I thought it may be but it didn’t seem right. Thanks

Smittzerland likes this.
  22. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

96EF14E8-5996-4464-9FEA-EE6DF98C6D55.jpeg
    Found a gem today

23. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Caved and bought all 3 Jack’s Mannequin records from Banquet. With the price of shipping to the US, let’s just say I am now officially broke.

24. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I think the upgrade to the acrylic platter is worth it, love how it looks with my white table. No idea about actual sound differences though

Kyle Max likes this.